wrinkles

clancyrose
on 9/17/11 11:31 pm - Montgomeryville, PA

Will be having surgery soon and very excited...I just wondered (since I seem older than most on here-55) if the DS loss in weight so quick makes you look older and very wrinkled? Just want to be prepared and prepare others if that is the case...I actually dont care if I have to kick the rolls and boobs away from my knees to walk I am still having surgery..just want a heads up..
Thanks!

teachmid
on 9/18/11 12:33 am - OKC, OK
Congratulations on your upcoming surgery.

I'll be 63 in a few weeks. There a few of us around. I think I look older without all the extra fluff....just my perspective. I see pictures of so many people here with their before and after pictures, and they look much younger after. YMMV
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

* Gail R *
on 9/18/11 3:39 am - SF Bay Area, CA
Another Gail here who will be 62 in a couple of weeks. Right after I lost the weight my wrinkles were pretty scarey but, now at two years out, I am firming up a bit. I do have lots of extra skin on my legs, arms and midsection. I feel better than I have in decades though. People say I look  a lot younger though I see the sags and wrinkles that used to be filled out.  Hopefully in the next few days I will have time to post my two year update with comparison photos. You can be the judge.
My mom, who I lost a couple of months ago, was proud to have been a Rosie the Riviter so I love your avitar.

~Gail R~  high wt.288,  surg wt 274, LW 143, CW 153,  GW164

NoreenRT
on 9/18/11 8:07 am - Warner Robins, GA
as for my upper arms and my thighs, well, lets just say my wrinkles have their own wrinkles and are applying for a zip code. 
seriously, my face looked tired at 1 year out, but firmed up and filled in a bit by year 2.    i'm 54.

Noreen  HW 352 / SW 324 / CW 175/ LW/ 148 / GW 150   (achieved Aug 14 '11)