Three years today

Renee2007
on 9/17/11 11:01 am - Central, FL
 It's good to see you, Kerry. Congrats on 3 years and I hope you continue to have a ball!

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

Kerry J.
on 9/19/11 10:36 am - Santa Clara, UT
Count on it Renee, I'm going to enjoy life for as long as I can and at this point, thta could be quite awhile. I'm glad you're still here, you have a lot of wisdom to give people and you look like a model, so people do pay attention to you.

Kerry
mbumblebee
on 9/17/11 11:06 am
Keep on ROCKIN Kerry!!   Nothing beats a Rabkin DS

I always like to see your posts - glad you are doing well! 

The DS rules...now let me get back to eating my chicken fajitas dipped in garlic butter w/guacamole...Oh yes, it rules!!! 

Hugs,
Melissa

*******************************************************************************************
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway. Because bees don’t care what humans think is impossible. (Bee Movie)

gak
on 9/17/11 11:35 am
Revision on 06/21/13
Congrats Kerry ! 

Wonderful that you are doing well with life ! It is hard to come back when life gets so busy. There is so much to do ! Pop in once awhile and say hi there ! Keep on living your adventures ! I always thought you had great input, especially for revisions.

Ginger<><  
 Revision #2 Dr John Rabkin June 21, 2013; First Revision DS - Dr Maguire
  5-18-09; First DS 7-15-2003 Dr Clark Warden = Third time is the charm   

airbender
on 9/17/11 1:36 pm
congrats to you, you sound content, just normal living of life, of which I know you didn't have a for a while.  continued happiness to you....
rifraf
on 9/17/11 5:42 pm
Grats Kerry!!  Glad to hear you're doing so well!!

Jeremy

Onederland reached on 8/29/09!!!  198.9 lbs!!!  Goal reached on 10/23/09!!!
I love my DS!!  This is a hell of a ride!!

kirmy
on 9/17/11 8:49 pm - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Darling you're here! 

Well Kerry I will never forget your voice on the end of the phone as I was laying splattered over my hospital bed like a car wreck.  You described me as a pistol...and time has proven you right.  You've been a good friend to me and I wish you the success you hard work and determination has furnished you with.  I attribute a measure of my size 8's to you and your influence. 

Live large Kerry! I'm gonna come and camp on your front lawn one day soon...just you wait and see!!!!!

I loves ya baby!

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
scoob
on 9/17/11 10:01 pm - Somerset, KY
So awesome to hear from you, Kerry! Nice to know you're still doing well! I have to disagree, I think you have a lot to offer to the board. BUT so glad you're living life! Congrats on all your success. HUGS

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

(deactivated member)
on 9/17/11 10:08 pm - Bayonne, NJ
Good to see you post. It's a shame you aren't able to be around more, I think you've offered a lot of revision people some good advice. There are so many people seeking revisions, and your story is another that offers hope. Glad you're out and living life, though. That's always good.
(deactivated member)
on 9/17/11 11:28 pm
Good to hear from you.
You were such a beacon of hope for me, as a revision. Hope you tune in to the forum now and again.