***Friday Bites, Vites & Exercites***

Diane Davis
on 9/16/11 1:08 pm
Thank you everyone for the support you gave me in last nights Bites!  I appreciate all of you very much!
 My  is Jewels.  Love her very much!            
MajorMom
on 9/16/11 7:14 pm - VA
Backatcha, Diane ((hugs))

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

yorkieGal
on 9/16/11 11:15 pm - Clermont, FL
Hey Guys, So back on the low carb wagon for me!! I am aiming to be back at 136 for Christmas!! That should give me enough time to lose 12lbs (She says hopefully!! lol).

B - low carb tortilla with 5 strips bacon, cheese slices and some mayo, cup coffee with HC
L - jerk seasoned sliced turkey wrapped around some garlic whipped cream cheese, meunster and a low sugar pickle spear (had 3 of these over about an hour), large iced coffee with Hc and 3 splenda.
S - handful of popcorn with real butter and diet coke
D - enchiladas made with leftover chilli, shredded cheese, low carb tortillas, enchilada sauce, big dollop of chipotle sour cream, diet coke
No idea about numbers in terms of protein and carbs but much lower in carbs than I have been eating -lol!!
Have a great weekend everyone!!

Yokie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

MajorMom
on 9/16/11 11:21 pm - VA
Welcome back. No idea how many carbs are in those low carb tortillas...

******GOAL*******

Join us on the
Lightweights Board!

teachmid
on 9/17/11 12:01 am - OKC, OK
Welcome back, Yorkie.
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

yorkieGal
on 9/17/11 12:09 am - Clermont, FL
Thanks gail, I really missed my DS family, particularly with the "mother/daughter" issues I've got at the moment, this is definitely my sane place lol!!
Glad you're doing ok honey xx

Yorkie x

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

yorkieGal
on 9/16/11 11:33 pm - Clermont, FL
Hey Gina, here arw the stats for the low carb tortillas

Mission carb balance
Total fat per tortilla     3g
Total Carb                    19g
Dietary fiber                13g
Protein                          5g

Whatcha think??? I wonder if I should try not eating them for a week and see if they have sabotaged me in the past??? maybe the stats are incorrect, wouldnt be the first time manufacturers have done this would it??

Yorkie xx

MajorMom
on 9/17/11 12:06 am - VA
Well, the fiber is excellent but if you want to stay under 50 regular carbs a day, it might be a bit of a challenge.

******GOAL*******

Join us on the
Lightweights Board!

feeder3565
on 9/17/11 1:01 am
Hey Yorkie, glad your back. About these Mission carb balance tortilla's. I don't know if the label is truth or not. I do know between these and the low carb healthy life bread this is all the bread stuff I ever eat. The fiber in them alone makes them a good choice. I buy them 5 bags at a time and freeze them. They are costly. They have never been a issue with my weight. Just saying. Karen   

yorkieGal
on 9/17/11 1:28 am - Clermont, FL
hey Karen, well that's good to know!! I want to order some of the julian bread but its so expensive!! I have to say after reading a book on low carb stuff and the chapter about poor nutritonal info on packaging which is at best "misleading" and at worst complete lies, its made me a bit nervous about this stuff.

My partner jamie also eats the low carb tortillas in place of sandwhiches etc so we get through quite a few in a week in our house!! I mssed them so much while I was in the Uk as that kind of stuff is not available there.

Hugs to ya

yorkie xx