Has anyone not been able to stop losing?

lexusmn
on 9/16/11 3:50 am - Forest Lake, MN
I hit my goal a couple months ago now (145) and I have well bypassed that and now I'm at (130) and still losing.

kirmy
on 9/16/11 4:10 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Yup!

My goal was 176lbs, flew past it and am now at 149 lbs and still slowly heading downwards. Baring in mind I'm still in the losing window and eating as much **** as I can cram into my mou I'm sure I'll grind to a halt soon and start freaking out about regain.

David came up to me today and squealed "you're so tiny" and wrapped his arms around me and gripped his own elbows. He remembers when he could barely touch his fingers when hugging me.

I was really scared about getting painfully thin now I'm really curious as to know what it would be like to be a true size 6 USA sizing.  I still have weird body dysmorphia and forget I'm not three sizes larger.

I really have to reel in the sugar intake. I eat REALLY badly in a misguided attempt to keep my weight stable which means I get my 200grams of protein then piles and piles of chocolate and crisps.  I know I'm being an idiot but I seem to always want to push the limits of this surgery.

SIGH...this brain stuff is a hell of a lot harder than the body stuff.

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
lexusmn
on 9/16/11 4:16 am - Forest Lake, MN
I am now a size 0!! What is after that?????? Kids clothes....... I can wear alot of my 8 year old daughters clothes now!! In fact when we are putting away clothes after doing laundry I have had to lable my stuff so it doesnt get in the girls closets :-S.

kirmy
on 9/16/11 4:29 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Bloody hell!

So what does it feel like to be a size 0?  How do you think you look?  You could wear lots of pointy shoes and pretend to be a high flying fashionista and go "yarrrrrr" at the end of everything you say.

Size 0......I think I'd be concave...may arse is already flat at a size 0 it would probably be a lap lap. ****! What are you doing to try to stop it?  Taking any digestive enzymes?  Are your labs ok? Thyroid gland?

what is after size 0? An Olsen twin? OT!  **** dunno but now I'm worried about you and want to feed you mince and tatties.

lexusmn
on 9/16/11 5:30 am - Forest Lake, MN
I like being a size 0 because I can go buy any clothes I want now!! However to me I still think I look fat :-( I'm sure that is something I might always struggle with. I am 5'6". I had a flat ass to begin with and let me tell you it sure has not gotta any prettier thats for sure!

Im not taking anything other than what is on the vitalady plan. I'm pretty sure something is not right with my stomach, it hurts/is very uncomfortable to eat any food and I do mean ANY! I force myself to get what I can in. I havent had my 1 year labs yet will be doing that next month for my 1 year check up. My surgeon has requested I have an endoscopy and an ultrasound and I'm waiting to hear when that will be. I just had my tubes tied, a large polyup removed from my uterus, and I had an endometrial ablation for heavy periods 2 weeks ago, so was waiting to heal from that before they go trying to stick something down my throat and gagging. Over the last week or 2 everytime I eat it comes right back up, not because it hurts but whatever I eat makes me nausas after a bit or 2 and the thought of the food makes me throw up. I can barely tolerate my vits and shakes. But I try my hardest to do it all right!!

kirmy
on 9/16/11 5:57 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Sounds like a nasty stricture!

cajungirl
on 9/16/11 6:22 am
Yes kid sizes, I've had to buy a few and it's HARD to find age appropriate sizes.  Hopefully you'll level out soon and see a little bounce back.

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

feeder3565
on 9/16/11 4:18 am
This is a loaded question. Can one stop the losing? As for me, yes, but what I have to do to keep the weight on at three years out is more than what I think most people would be willing to or have the resources to do. It is very time consuming. I must eat every one to 2 hours. I must not excesses. Take in 4 egg protein shakes a day. Take Creon with all food, except my shakes I don't use them then. I am sensitive to so many foods and don't eat them. 

I choose not to have a revision. My labs and me have a love hate relationship. I battle anemia, and reactive hypoglycemia, and bacteria overgrowth. Still I get my labs every 3 months followed by a endo and hemo doctor. This is all manageable, but must be managed. I have had many surgeries after my DS and recovered from all of them very good. Do I get sick and drop below a normal BMI at times? Yes, a few times I have,  it was after both of my surgeries and had no appetite.  

Are you young? Do you have small children at home to care for? Are you able to care for yourself? Do you have supports to help you? How much are you willing to do to keep the weight on until you stabilize. I hit  normal BMI at 4 months after my DS. I knew I had a long way to go before I stabilized. Did what I had to, and still do. Won't give my DS up. Karen   

kirmy
on 9/16/11 4:32 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Hugs little battler.

lexusmn
on 9/16/11 5:33 am - Forest Lake, MN
I will be 42 Dec 3rd. Yes I have 5 children from age 13 to 2. My labs so far have been ok except for my D and protein were low and my A was getting down there.