Hi Guys, back from the UK!!

yorkieGal
on 9/16/11 5:23 am - Clermont, FL
HI Guys, so I'm back from the trip to the UK....boy I missed my adoptive home here in central fl. It was so lovely to get back to my own bed, some sunshine and my puppies.....but now I have to low carb again...sigh.....gained 6lbs while there (now 146 and was around 140, mostly overdid it on the stodge, Indian foods and alcohol (why oh why does wine  have to have so many carbs lol). I am aiming to get back to 136 by Christmas time!!

anyway, I am back to the exercise tomorrow and will be posting my low carb menus on the V & B's thread!! missed you all..

Lots of love

Yorkie

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

kirmy
on 9/16/11 5:27 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Welcome home Yorkie!

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
Victorious_one
on 9/16/11 5:38 am - South Central, PA

Florida IS a place to miss!  I moved away 2 years ago and would do almost anything to move back.

Just jump in the pool and swim around--those pounds will be off before you know it!

Nicole  Lab rata data link- One-half of a DS couple!  - I'M BELOW GOAL!
 http://bit.ly/DSExp  After a very rough start it's official--I my DS!  Romans 8:28 
Looking for DS information? Start at 
 http://bit.ly/newDS and DSFacts.com 
LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers         
yorkieGal
on 9/16/11 5:45 am - Clermont, FL
I know...I love it here, the weather is great, i love my pool and it's great for the Yorkies!! There is alot I miss about the Uk but the weather isn't one of them lol

Yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

MajorMom
on 9/16/11 7:16 am - VA
Welcome home

It will be nice to have you back on Bites & Vites.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

pycca
on 9/16/11 7:57 am - Haslet, TX
Welcome back !!!
Diane Davis
on 9/16/11 1:54 pm
So glad to have you back!  I've had my surgery and need all of the support I can get! 

I know how much you missed your family in th UK, but life is good here, too!
 My  is Jewels.  Love her very much!            
yorkieGal
on 9/17/11 1:18 am - Clermont, FL

Well good for you switch sista!! I'm sending post op healing hugs your way right now ok?? (((((())))))

I realised that somehow Florida has become home to me now and I felt homesick while I was in the UK, missed my house (I can really appreciate the space we have here), my man, my dogs and the uncomplicated life I have worked hard to get!!

Thanks for the kind thoughts, glad to be home and even thinking of taking my citizenship!!

Yorkie xx

Renee2007
on 9/17/11 1:05 am - Central, FL
 Welcome home! I'm glad you are back!

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

yorkieGal
on 9/17/11 1:13 am - Clermont, FL
Hey Honey, Missed ya!! I had a revelation ....I realised on the drive home from OIA, that I was so happy to be home....here in Florida!! That kind of crystalised it fome to be honest...so it looks like you're gonna have to put up with me long term as your shopping buddy!! lol

I will PM Red and see how her sister is doing and see if we can organise some time with her. Send me a PM and let me know which days you can do next week and i'll try and organise it!! Hope Craig's houlder is holding up !!

Yorkie xx