TMIsh poop question: Does a DSers poop weigh more?

Twi light
on 9/16/11 2:42 am - NY
laugh if you must but basically, i weighed  myself b4 and after (this occured accidently, i usually weigh myself after in the a.m but then i ended up going again so i weighed myself again) Is it possible for our poop to weigh so much more?  It was like 3 pounds difference! Is it b/c it has more fat in it?  

my scale is new- goes up to 400lb and it is not scale error, and the weight after was more in line with all my weigh-ins where as the one b4 was out of range, but i never in a million years though it would weigh 3 pounds, especially when it was the 3rd time that morning i went, what is this implying there is almost 10 pounds of crap ????????????????

kirmy
on 9/16/11 4:12 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
I don't know about you but I pretty much **** for the UK each morning so a 3lb difference seems about right for my bum middens.

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
Kayla B.
on 9/16/11 5:29 am - Austin, TX
Sounds about right to me.
5'9.5" | HW: 368 | SW: 353 | CW: 155 +/- 5 lbs | Angel to kkanne
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/icyprincess77/beforefront-1-1.jpg?t=1247239033http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/icyprincess77/th_CIMG39903mini.jpg  
DianaRR
on 9/16/11 7:44 am - CA
I don't know how much it weighs, but I started taking probiotics because of constant gas issues. It seems to be helping and my poop is affected. Now it is much, much more. I just don't get how we can poop more than pre-op when we eat so much less.

elixir
on 9/16/11 10:47 am - MI
I don't care how much it weighs. I'm just perplexed about why the heck it floats. 

I am not like I was before. I thought that nothing would change me. ~Sinead O'Connor

no_more_rolls
on 9/16/11 8:40 pm - Jackson, MI
OMG!!!  It's supposed to FLOAT?!   

I tend to have pale, loose, little fingerlings several times a day.
Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is.  
DONT BE AFRAID TO FAIL......BE AFRAID NOT TO TRY! 
highest weight 313/ surgery 255 / current 185 / goal 135  Height 5'6"

Udamnskippy
on 9/17/11 5:15 pm - Port Orchard, WA
I believe in the weight of poop! In the past a female friend of the family was bragging about her success with her Weigh****chers diet and that she lost 5lbs that week! Woo hoo! Well I proclaimed and put on a  bet that I could loose 3lbs just by taking a morning crap...... Well lo and behold with witnesses and acute record keeping Ive done it easily..... The look on her face was all worth it.... Steve