Speccy git

Twyla S.
on 9/16/11 12:30 am - Chattanooga, TN
 Very nice!  I had to get glasses this year--bifocals no less, and I'm not sure if I can walk with them on.  To beat it all, I can see better out of my husbands than I can mine...LOL  I'm still just using them for reading on computer.  I'm scared I'll trip and break my fool neck or something.....
kirmy
on 9/16/11 2:00 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Yeh I tried driving with them on and had a out of body experience...now only for puty use and boooks I think!!

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
butercup
on 9/16/11 2:31 am - Kennewick, WA
You're a right sexy ***** aren't cha?
kirmy
on 9/16/11 6:00 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
She nods with her jeans undone and her flaccid and bloated belly lolling about the couch like a decompressed alien corpse.....uh huh...sex on legs!

butercup
on 9/16/11 10:30 am - Kennewick, WA
Damn right sex on legs! 
elixir
on 9/16/11 2:54 am - MI
I love them! Unfortunately my face is so round (even before I gained weight it was shaped like a big round apple) that I can't wear any shape other than rectangular. Blah. I would love to sport some like yours. You look sassier than ever in them!
 I am not like I was before. I thought that nothing would change me. ~Sinead O'Connor

kirmy
on 9/16/11 6:01 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Wait wait round faces can wear any shape....what you talking bout Willis?

Tinabean
on 9/16/11 5:47 am - MN
Your glasses are so cute!! You look great!!
kirmy
on 9/16/11 6:01 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Why thank you petal.

yorkieGal
on 9/16/11 5:48 am - Clermont, FL
Wow, those glasses and you make for an awesome pair!! You rock in them sweetheart!! Mwah xx

Yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!