OT--Dog gone nuts

butercup
on 9/15/11 6:35 am - Kennewick, WA
She looks like she's plotting something in that picture! ::rubbing paws together:: soon, soon.
(deactivated member)
on 9/15/11 6:54 am
So much for going commando at night!
ModestoK
on 9/15/11 7:02 am
*snort*

David - WATCH OUT!!!
                                      ~  Kim  ~

HW - 283        SW - 257.5     Goal - 156
Thanks to all the DS vets who have paid it forward - I <3 you guys!  
Looking for DS support & information?   Check out :     http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi

Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 9/15/11 7:06 am
On September 15, 2011 at 1:54 PM Pacific Time, slim_shady wrote:
So much for going commando at night!

But... But... But.. Is there any other way to sleep?

I am so confused...
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

kirmy
on 9/15/11 7:34 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
He needs to wear a scuba suit at night.

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
Northcountrygirl
on 9/15/11 9:58 am

In my opinion as a life long dog owner and trainer for 25 years your dog is sharing her sense of humor with you.  She might miss you and she may be playing off your reaction.  If you make a fuss about the nuts and toilet brush she may think you liked it and it pleased you.  Some dogs (terriers, corgis, Siberians) have an excellent sense of humor.  Keep the nuts up for the above mentioned hazards, lock the crate door if it gets too out of hand.  But enjoy your dog for being her wonderful self.

Melissa
(deactivated member)
on 9/15/11 10:46 am
We have two corgis, and I have to agree that they have a sense of humor. Most of the herding dogs are so serious, but corgis can be a ball of fun! 

Also, thanks for the pet education post on foods to avoid. Great public service.
Elizabeth N.
on 9/15/11 10:52 am - Burlington County, NJ
This thread reminded me of one of our ranch dogs from long ago, a blue heeler. She was (as many heelers are) smarter than many people I've known.

One day I flew out the door toward my car, calling hello to her as I breezed by. She ignored me. I turned around and called to her again. She got up and limped toward me, holding up one paw. That stopped me in my tracks, of course.

I walked toward her, asking her what was wrong. That dog put her foot down, trotted over with a big grin and tail wag and flopped over for a belly rub. She was SO pleased with herself.

kirmy
on 9/15/11 8:53 pm - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Oh Christ you poor bugger imported our Blue Heelers!!! Well us criminals from the colonies already worked out that Blue Heelers are safe crackers, bank robbers and confidence tricksters. Check your purse before leaving the house.

They especially like making ambushes for joggers....just saying. There was one around the block from my house that would hide in gutters, behind trees and once up the tree trying to get the damn jogger aka me. It became her life mission much to her owners horror.

I hated that dog and yet thought she was cool....my evil nemesis. Yeh typical Blue Heeler!

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
Elizabeth N.
on 9/16/11 1:03 am - Burlington County, NJ
Well, they *are* heelers. Nabbing ankles (and sometimes higher) is what they do!

This dog was wonderful for working cattle. She disliked my brother and would work for him only under high protest. He was pretty ****ty to animals, so I can't blame her.