A wow at 22 months/body dismorphia with pics thrown in for good measure...

Blank Out
on 9/13/11 8:51 am, edited 9/13/11 8:54 am
 Hey, thanks!  I will go and take a look.  I think an LBL is in my future!  I have a hernia, so I guess that will be my ticket into the OR, and getting some of it paid for!  

Okay, just went and looked!  Your surgeon did beautiful work!  Really nicely done!  Okay, did you have the mons lift too?  Sorry if that is personal, but it kind of looked like it the way he cut around that area.  I am thinking I would def do that if I am going through an LBL!  I am so happy for you!  So worth it!  How was your recovery?  And, it looked like you may have had a hernia too?  The top half of your ab area looks like mine does right now!

Thanks for sharing with us!

HW/ 302  SW/287  CW/140  GW/135

(deactivated member)
on 9/13/11 10:47 pm - Yorktown, VA
No actual hernia, but there was some muscle separation from having giant babies.  (My last 2 were over 10 pounds.)

The mons lift tends to come with the LBL.  The incisions down towards the groin......he said he had to do that because I have so much inner thigh skin (not addressed with the LBL) that he had to do some trimming on the inner thighs as the skin wasn't matching up and was looking all funky. 

My recovery was not that bad.  I took it slow, slept with lots of pillows, etc.  The worst part was the butt augmentation.  I'm going on 4 months post op and it still doesn't feel normal yet.  I can just now (within the past week) lie flat on my back, but I still don't because it feels weird.
NoMore B.
on 9/13/11 6:35 am
 You look amazing.  I'm convinced you carry rocks in your pockets, because I weigh about the same as you, and although I'm barely half an inch shorter, I think I look at least 20 pounds heavier.

You look so happy and beautiful, congratulations

(deactivated member)
on 9/13/11 7:12 am - Yorktown, VA
I think you simply don't see yourself accurately, either!
Shavonne P.
on 9/13/11 6:42 am
HOTTIE!
Nothing feels better than being able to go into ANY store and fit their clothes!
KellyJTn
on 9/14/11 12:48 am - Oak Ridge, TN
I went underwear shopping the other day as well, and came home with a size 8 thinking yeah, they'll be too little, but I'll get down to that size in no time. I put a pair on yesterday, and they fit like granny panties! Now I hate that I paid $6 for a pair of underwear I can't return, nor wear, lol. I'll be going the over the jeans thing from now on, haha!

BTW, you look fantastic!

~Kelly ~   
SW 364/CW 164/GW 150             

Band to DS
on 9/22/11 2:39 am, edited 2/3/12 11:11 pm
Unfortunately, I had to delete this post due to privacy concerns.

Got a lap band in 2008. Tried hard, but didn't lose much weight & developed swallowing problems. Fought my insurance company for almost a year & finally had a band to DS revision on 5/11/12. Have now lost 125 pounds. Yay!