A wow at 22 months/body dismorphia with pics thrown in for good measure...

(deactivated member)
on 9/12/11 2:07 pm
You look amazingly fabulously gorgeous!  You are such an inspiration. You are one of the first success stories I followed, it blows my mind to see your pics.
(deactivated member)
on 9/12/11 2:26 pm - Yorktown, VA
Awww.......

I know I used to post A LOT more, especially in the beginning.  I'd post monthly updates with before and after pics and then all kinds of stuff in between the updates. 

Then, with time, life just became normal again and the DS isn't the main thing on your mind anymore.  I go through periods where I'm not here on OH at all, but even when I am I tend to read way more than I post.  I just don't have anything to really update and I don't have a lot of questions anymore either.  I also find that by the time I read a lot of the newbies' posts they've already gotten some good advice from the vets and I don't want to post just to reiterate what has already been said 10 times, you know?
butercup
on 9/12/11 4:03 pm - Kennewick, WA
I hope you'll get your brain to where your body is. It would suck to look that good and not be able to appreciate it.

If I remember correctly you had plastics right? Did you do Sauceda? Anyway, get your brain right girl!
(deactivated member)
on 9/13/11 3:16 am - Yorktown, VA
You're funny!

I had an LBL with butt augmentation in May.  I went with Dr. Kaplan in Norfolk, VA.  I think he's WONDERFUL.  (If you want to see before and afters you can look in my profile.  They are not password protected.)

I am going to get a breast lift with implants and a small arm tuck done in the winter/spring.  (My arms aren't really bad at all.)  I go back and forth about whether to do the inner thighs.  They now look worse when compared to the tight abdominal area!  
sdld2001
on 9/12/11 11:20 pm - Summerville, SC
If you can wear a bikini, and wear it WELL (which you most definitely do!!) you're small...period...end of dicussion. Just accept it chica ;)
Mindee

HW - 274 / SW - 265 / CW - 178 / GW 140          High BMI 53.5 / Current BMI 34.8  
(deactivated member)
on 9/13/11 3:17 am - Yorktown, VA
The thing is, I don't feel confident in the bikini!  It took some convincing from my husband, mom, friends to go and buy it. 
(deactivated member)
on 9/12/11 11:21 pm - TX
Simply amazing!  I'm not remembering a "before" pic of you....but as I look down at this huge hanging belly of mine and then see your beach pic......it really gives me hope!!
(deactivated member)
on 9/13/11 3:19 am - Yorktown, VA
I started out at 290 pounds, wearing a 26.  I'm now about 146 and wear a size 6.

I have TONS of pics on my profile if you want to go and look.....before DS, monthly progress pics, post DS fun stuff, plastics pics, etc.  No password is needed.

Blank Out
on 9/12/11 11:28 pm
 You look so amazing, and yes, you are tiny!  I have to admit I felt green with envy at your bathing suit pic!  You have no loose skin!!?!?!?!?  How is that possible?  Did you have plastics?  I look like a sharpei under my clothes!

Congrats to you!

HW/ 302  SW/287  CW/140  GW/135

(deactivated member)
on 9/13/11 3:20 am - Yorktown, VA
I had an LBL with butt augmentation in May.  My tummy was NOT pretty before that!  LOL!

If you want, you can see before and after plastics pics on my profile.  No password is needed.