I ate something unforunate...

Ms. Cal Culator
on 9/9/11 4:48 am - Tuvalu

...and I don't know what it was.  At it woke me up repeatedly during the night.  And it is staging MAJOR parades out of me today.  More than a little uncomfortable.

goodkel
on 9/9/11 4:58 am
But you are looking SO thin!
Check out my profile: http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/goodkel/
Or click on my name
DS SW 265 CW 120 5'7"

Ms. Cal Culator
on 9/9/11 5:03 am - Tuvalu

Yes!  I go straight from distended belly to overhanging belly.
Fran-I Am
on 9/9/11 5:14 am
As long as it wasn't someone unfortunate. Hope you get to feeling better!

SW 1012/11 265#  CW 10/10 142#
Imissthe80s
on 9/9/11 7:03 am - Louisville, KY
DS on 02/27/12
I thought you were gonna say something like humble pie or crow, but then again, this is Ms. Cal-lous we are talking about here 

kirmy
on 9/9/11 9:00 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Day four of the brown tide of doom for me.  I look like a dessicated John hurt and my bum feels like I've been a prop in a arse kicking contest.  I think it might be a virus which has made me very disgruntled I must say.

I hope your overhang is painless.

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
Ms. Cal Culator
on 9/9/11 9:32 am, edited 9/9/11 9:32 am - Tuvalu
My overhang is just the pannus.  Which I apparently need to keep around to inflate when I get all balloon-y.

I actually LIKE the way the scale is going.  I had Mr. Sue poke me (YES, with a finger) in the tummy, working his way from just above one hip to just above the other across my belly.  What he encountered was ...flab, flab, fat, hard as rock, hard as rock, hard as rock, fat, flab, flab.

The center of my big ol' belly is a hard-as-concrete place.  To ME...that is what happens when I have a war going on inside.  I picture byproduct type gaseous "dead soldiers" with no place for the gas to go.

I MAY have done it to myself this time by getting sloppy with probiotics.  I took my most essential vites and supplements, but I got lazy with the non-critical stuff.  I may need to re-prioritize my stuff.  

Right now, I remind me of when MiniSue was an infant and got all colicky and I'd hold her and massage that big old baby belly until the giant burps happened.  Only I'm a little big for the positioning thing...

A pox on your virus...if that won't complicate things.
Julie R.
on 9/9/11 9:33 am - Ludington, MI
 I'm sorry to hear you are feeling errr....runny.     I ate something unfortuante too, but I know what it was, and it also woke me repeatedly througout the night.    I also learned that THREE donuts, no matter how good they might look, are  NOT an antidote for a very stressful week.    I found out yesterday that I was losing half of my classroom to an after school program and that I'd now be paying a whopping $382 a month (up from $50) for my health insurance, and emotional eating took over.   Truly, only the first two or three bites were tasty, but I did something I haven't done in a while - continued to eat them even though they'd completely lost their appeal.    I don't want to look at another donut for a while.    Hope you're already on the mend as I type this.   
Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125

Ms. Cal Culator
on 9/9/11 9:35 am - Tuvalu

Mostly not "runny."  Mostly, gassy. 

I haven't had a donut for years.  But I'm pretty sure they cure SOMETHING.  So don't discount them altogether.

Julie R.
on 9/9/11 9:55 am - Ludington, MI
I live one block from downtown Ludington, and a little artisan bakery opened right on my corner.   They make wonderful fresh donuts there.     On Tuesdays and Thursdays, they make whole wheat ones, rolled in cinnamon sugar.   They are SO good, and I'll buy myself one maybe every two-three weeks.     The owner teases me, because I always rave about how excellent they are, but only buy one.   He says I'm the only person that ever comes in and buys just ONE donut.   I told him I have problems with wheat flour, and generally, just one does not give me problems.      Yesterday, when I went in, I thought they were the whole wheat, and of course, the excuse I gave myself was that I was buying one for me and two for my DH.   1)  They were not whole what, they were white flour ones, and I figured out immediately after the first bite that they weren't, but continued to eat them anyway;  and 2)  I had NO intention of sharing.     Talk about gas.    I'm surprised my house isn't levitating.
Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125