Please help this Greenbaum patient: RNY to ERNY

Cheryl J.
on 10/10/11 12:58 pm
You sound like you are talking out the side of your mouth, and have no idea of the conversation. You need to mind your business and be quiet because you sound like an ignorant fool. zzzzz....you will now be ignored. You are a NMF factor!
Elizabeth N.
on 10/10/11 1:03 pm - Burlington County, NJ
ROFLMAO. That is just too rich for words.

Have at her, folks.

(deactivated member)
on 10/10/11 1:11 pm - TX
 Hate to wade into this, especially as I aready have a headache but I'm confused:

1)Dr Greenbaum wants to do an distal/ERNY on a revision.  

2) Someone irked about it started this thread and asserted Dr G was misleading and not listening to patients.  Others said perhaps he was gunshy.

3) You, DazzlingEyes, jump in to say you do quite well with your distal/ERNY and Dr G is a competent revision surgeon who makes these decisions with the patient's best interest in mind.

4) EN also weighs in, stating that, while personally she dislikes the distal/ERNY, Dr G is a competent revision surgeon who makes these decisions with the patient's best interest in mind.

5) You, DazzlingEyes, decide the person to pound on and call an ignorant fool is EN.  

Aren't you guys on the same side, more or less?  
Cheryl J.
on 10/11/11 1:47 am
FINALLY, someone is saying something that makes sense! Thank you so much. You basically summed up the truth. So the answer to your questions from my point of view obviously:

1)Dr Greenbaum wants to do an distal/ERNY on a revision.  YES

2) Someone irked about it started this thread and asserted Dr G was misleading and not listening to patients.  Others said perhaps he was gunshy.   YES

3) You, DazzlingEyes, jump in to say you do quite well with your distal/ERNY and Dr G is a competent revision surgeon who makes these decisions with the patient's best interest in mind.  YES

4) EN also weighs in, stating that, while personally she dislikes the distal/ERNY, Dr G is a competent revision surgeon who makes these decisions with the patient's best interest in mind.  YES

5) You, DazzlingEyes, decide the person to pound on and call an ignorant fool is EN.   YES because she is responding to me as if we aren't on the same side...huh????

Aren't you guys on the same side, more or less?   YES, absolutely

Elizabeth N.
on 10/11/11 10:56 pm - Burlington County, NJ
BUZZZZZ WRONG ANSWER. Try for better reading comprehension next time.

I jumped on you for being an irritating pain in the ass who has no clue WHAT relationships or knowledge ANY of us have about Dr. G. Yet you thought you needed to leap in here as a stranger and "fix" things, where there is nothing to "fix."

(deactivated member)
on 10/10/11 1:11 pm - Bayonne, NJ
1. Who the hell are you?

2. If you're a Greenbaum patient, why does your profile say Teixiera of Valhalla, NY?

3. You're the one who isn't making a damned bit of sense.

Other Greenbaum patients have responded in this thread. We are all aware he's a good surgeon. We're also aware that there are other things at play. The OP was asking because the patient specifically wanted the DS revision. You need to learn how to engage in a civil discussion or you'll find yourself persona non grata around here.
NoMore B.
on 10/10/11 1:26 pm
 I agree with what the others are saying.  You're trying to argue points that dont make any sense, and arent the main topic of conversation.  And then you have the nerve to call someone else the ignorant one?

First of all, Good for you, you have an ERNY and you like it.  So what.

Secondly, the people you are arguing with are agreeing with you that Dr Greenbaum is an excellent surgeon.  Speak English?

Thirdly, just go back wherever it is that you came from.  You dont have a DS or seem to be looking for a DS, so other than causing trouble and not making any sense I dont know what you're accomplishing here.

And FWIW, I understand the OP was trying to help someone. I woudlnt want an ERNY either.  But I have to disagree with the portayal of Dr Greenbaum as some type of bait and switcher.  He's a well known supporter of the DS and there is a complex history here of which you know nothing about.   

(deactivated member)
on 10/10/11 3:48 pm - San Jose, CA

Aside from coming off like an ignoramus, what you don't seem to want to understand is a couple of OTHER important things:

1) The people here cumulatively have WAY more information about the DS and about Greenbaum than you do, so you are making an ass of yourself; and

2) Just because Greenbaum says that an ERNY is the best he can do for a particular patient - including you - doesn't mean that some OTHER surgeon (like Rabkin or Keshishian) would not feel that they can do a full DS on the same patient.  The best HE can do is not necessarily the best a DIFFERENT surgeon can do.

Now why don't you just toddle back to wherever you came from, and stop making ridiculous arguments based on your poor level of comprehension about a conversation you unnecessarily stuck your nose into.

Elizabeth N.
on 10/12/11 12:07 pm - Burlington County, NJ
OH NOEZ I GOTZZ DA BLOKKED!!!!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 10/13/11 10:46 am