Vitamin D3 10K UI available at local Walgreens 2 for 1 Sale

Barbara C.
on 9/7/11 2:45 am - Raleigh, NC

For friends of mine that have the DS...

Just FYI -- If you need to take dry Vitamin D3, Walgreens stocks Natrol 10K UI Vitamin D3 tablets in their stores and has it online. It is regularly 9.99 for 60 tablets, but right now they are having 2 for 1 sale. I'm going to head over to my local Walgreens and pick some up. 

BTW, not all Vitamin D3 you find at the local drug store is equal.  Here is the URL the online information for this product so that you can order online or know what to look for if you go into your local store. http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/natrol-vitamin-d3-10%2c000- iu-dietary-supplement-tablets/ID=prod6063891-product 

Barbara
ObesityHelp Coach and Support Group Leader
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/bcumbo_group/
High-264, Current-148, Goal-145

Ms. Cal Culator
on 9/7/11 3:12 am - Tuvalu
On September 7, 2011 at 9:45 AM Pacific Time, Barbara C. wrote:

For friends of mine that have the DS...

Just FYI -- If you need to take dry Vitamin D3, Walgreens stocks Natrol 10K UI Vitamin D3 tablets in their stores and has it online. It is regularly 9.99 for 60 tablets, but right now they are having 2 for 1 sale. I'm going to head over to my local Walgreens and pick some up. 

BTW, not all Vitamin D3 you find at the local drug store is equal.  Here is the URL the online information for this product so that you can order online or know what to look for if you go into your local store. http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/natrol-vitamin-d3-10%2c000- iu-dietary-supplement-tablets/ID=prod6063891-product 

We take DRY Vitamin D...usually 50,000 IUs at a time.

This appears to be a gelcap and even if it isn't we'd have to take TONS of them.
Anna G.
on 9/7/11 3:17 am
And according to the description on the web site, it is...
"An important B vitamin that has been clinically shown to promote general blood vessel and circulatory health.† This is a flush-free niacin product..."
Yeah,,.I think I'll get my vitamins from a company that doesn't know the difference between Vitamin D and Vitamin B. Uh huh.
Every day I thank my lucky stars for Vitalady.

(deactivated member)
on 9/7/11 3:52 am - Lancaster, OH
"Every day I thank my lucky stars for Vitalady"

Me too!

But, in it's favor, it IS a flush-free product! 
(deactivated member)
on 9/7/11 3:56 am - Lancaster, OH
Oh fer crying out loud:  The website describes it's properties as a B vitamin, then touts it as a softgel.  Is that even possible?  A "B" vitamin in a softgel?
(deactivated member)
on 9/7/11 3:16 am - San Jose, CA

I usually ignore your unsolicited worthless words and pointless platitudes, but REALLY?  A sales pitch AIMED at DSers with a vitamin that is WORTHLESS to us?

Why don't you go spend your time doing something helpful, like shoveling **** at an animal shelter, instead of shoveling absolute CRAP here?

Elizabeth N.
on 9/7/11 5:19 am - Burlington County, NJ
She STILL hasn't figured out that she has nothing to offer a DSer? Oy vey.

scoob
on 9/7/11 3:18 am - Somerset, KY
WAYYYYYYYYY Cheaper on a DSer to order DRY D3 from Vitalady.com. I would have to take 5 of these each day to equal what I get in 1 dry form capsule from vitalady. And did I mention it's WAYYYYYY cheaper!

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

beemerbeeper
on 9/7/11 7:37 am - AL
Good to see you posting here Larissa.  I've missed you.

~Becky