MORE INFO PLEASE!

(deactivated member)
on 9/6/11 9:38 am
If you can't committ to the DS supplimentation, please back away from operating table with your hands up!  Yes, some people take 20 a day, but that's just the basic stuff. As said before a lot of people take even more.

And if you don't? You will slowly die with your body eating itself.  You bones with break, your teeth will fall out, you will lose the ability to walk and eventually your organs will give out. OR you can take your 20 pills a day and live a nice healthy life.  Your choice really.

BTW, the lapband is evil.  Do your research!  I'm going to go out on a limb here and say most people with the lapband either end up at square 1 or have a revision.

I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just being straight up with you.  If you have the DS you HAVE to take supplimentation SERIOUSLY!!!!
MsBatt
on 9/6/11 11:30 am
Well, I took a look at your profile and found that you decided 5 hours ago that the DS was not for you:

SO, AFTER REALLLY RESEARCHING ALL 4 WLS'S I KNOW BYPASS IS BEST FOR ME. I WAS TOTALLY WRONG ABOUT MANY OF MY BELIEFS ON BYPASS...SUCH AS YOU CANT EAT ANY RAW VEGGIE, PERMANENT WLS IS NOT FOR ME(WHICH THEY ALL ARE TO BE VIEWED AS A PERMANENT TOOL) AND THE BIG ONE... IF I CHANGE MY ANATOMY I WILL BE GIVING UP AND NOT DOING IT MYSELF!! NOW I'M SMH AT MYSELF!! AND REALLY FEEL LIKE WHAT WAS I THINKING?? BUT THE ANSWER IS I WAS BELIEVING WHAT IVE HEARD AND NOT RESEARCHING ON MY OWN NOR LISTENING TO MY DOCTOR..   

SO WHEN U KNOW BETTER,,,YOU DO BETTER!!! I HAVE AN APPT WITH MY DOCTOR TOMORROW

I'm confused about how you think "PERMANENT WLS IS NOT FOR ME" yet you also think "I KNOW BYPASS IS BEST FOR ME." Sounds to me like you still have some researching to do.

I agree that until you can come to terms with taking as many pills a day as your body might find necessary, you absolutely should NOT have a DS!!!
k9ophile
on 9/6/11 12:23 pm, edited 9/6/11 12:25 pm
On September 6, 2011 at 6:30 PM Pacific Time, MsBatt wrote: Well, I took a look at your profile and found that you decided 5 hours ago that the DS was not for you:

SO, AFTER REALLLY RESEARCHING ALL 4 WLS'S I KNOW BYPASS IS BEST FOR ME. I WAS TOTALLY WRONG ABOUT MANY OF MY BELIEFS ON BYPASS...SUCH AS YOU CANT EAT ANY RAW VEGGIE, PERMANENT WLS IS NOT FOR ME(WHICH THEY ALL ARE TO BE VIEWED AS A PERMANENT TOOL) AND THE BIG ONE... IF I CHANGE MY ANATOMY I WILL BE GIVING UP AND NOT DOING IT MYSELF!! NOW I'M SMH AT MYSELF!! AND REALLY FEEL LIKE WHAT WAS I THINKING?? BUT THE ANSWER IS I WAS BELIEVING WHAT IVE HEARD AND NOT RESEARCHING ON MY OWN NOR LISTENING TO MY DOCTOR..   

SO WHEN U KNOW BETTER,,,YOU DO BETTER!!! I HAVE AN APPT WITH MY DOCTOR TOMORROW

I'm confused about how you think "PERMANENT WLS IS NOT FOR ME" yet you also think "I KNOW BYPASS IS BEST FOR ME." Sounds to me like you still have some researching to do.

I agree that until you can come to terms with taking as many pills a day as your body might find necessary, you absolutely should NOT have a DS!!!

I KNOW BYPASS IS BEST FOR ME then IF I CHANGE MY ANATOMY I WILL BE GIVING UP AND NOT DOING IT MYSELF!!  She ain't the only one doing some head shaking.  I guess I didn't thoroughly research my options because I didn't know that the by-pass left your anatomy in tact to do it all by oneself.  Damned DS; I could have had the no surgery WLS.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet