Two years out, and man, I need plastics LOL

ChristyTal
on 9/3/11 1:21 am
Hi all,

Thanks so much to Dr. Donovan Teel and the DS forum for making this journey possible and enjoyable!

Here is my pre-surgery photo and  my one year out photo....333 (3-4 x)  and 185 (14 and some 12's).  I'm 5'6"

Here I am on my two year anniversary.  Yeah, I wish I'd worn long pantsand shoes and all the sagging skin didn't show, but, hey, when I get plastics this will make a great comparison shot lol.  I'm about 156 here, my goal weight was 160.  I wear medium and large tops, and usually a size 10 pants (those are tens), but I think maybe a few size eight's might fit me. 

I have my lfie back.  Thanks to all, esp Dr. Teel and the vets here.    Looking forward to plastics. 

Christy

Renee2007
on 9/3/11 1:39 am - Central, FL
 You have really been so successful and you look so much younger! Congats to you!

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

wings
on 9/3/11 2:01 am - Fort Myers Beach , FL
OH WOW Christy you look fantastic. 

Your gonna love the plastics.  I just started mine and holy crap I have a flat tummy and can wear low rise jeans for the first time in my life.

I am trying to put pics on the message board but not successful at it yet.  I do however have them on my profile.  I am 20 months out 185 down so far. 

Carla

P.S.  Those pictures are so inspriational and you don't look like you need plastics. 

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w6HR7lf/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w6HR7lf/weight.png[/img]
[/url]
Felicia S.
on 9/3/11 2:11 am - Lincoln, NE
You've done amazingly well!  Congrats!  I love your pics.  Like you, I wish I had taken more pictures along the way and had journaled my experiences more frequently.

I too am finally dreaming night and day about plastic surgery.  I'm finally starting to save for it.  Although I love all that I've achieved, I want to feel good naked too.  lol  I DO look good in clothes...but take those clothes off and it's anotha story.

I'm so grateful to all the vets here and to Dr. Anthone and his staff.

Again, great job Christy!

Felicia
HW 264 SW 248 CW 140.8 GW 140 

DianaRR
on 9/3/11 3:42 am - CA
WOW! You look great.
(deactivated member)
on 9/3/11 4:04 am
You look great! And, I agree, younger! My before pics in the hotel show my barefeet, too, lol!
NoMore B.
on 9/4/11 2:22 am
 Congratulations Christy!
I had plastics 4 months ago.  I was mostly in 10's with some 8's before plastics, and now I'm in mostly 6's.  

I have pictures on my profile.  If you want to see them, send me a friend request.