13Months

Tammy G.
on 9/1/11 10:02 am - Cudahy, WI

I know I haven't posted in such a long time but I do follow the blogs, and postings, I have been inspired by so many, I Have to say I am 13 months out and Loving Life and Loving my DS, I went from 335lbs to 175lbs, thats a whopping 160lbs, I am So proud of where I am today and I am proud to say I have gotten the DS!! I went from a size 30-32 in jeans to a 12/14, 4-5x in shirts to a large!! I went from never leaving the house to never being home!! I want to give a shout out to my family and friends who have supported me through this wonderful journey, supporting me in my decision to saving my life, and to regain a second chance to what I was missing out on and that's Living!!! Without the support of my friends and family and the support of this page with all who inspire and help when needed I don't know where I would be.. I take my vitamins religiously,I always get my protein in, all my water,I am still losing about 6lbs a month,and I am going to say it again Thank you, And I love my DS!!!

teachmid
on 9/1/11 10:14 am - OKC, OK
Congratulations on your success and new life!
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

(deactivated member)
on 9/1/11 10:30 am
Hi Tammy....

Congrats on your weight loss and your new life!!  Isnt it wonderful?  All the hard work has certainly paid off for you....Amazing...you look great!!!!
wings
on 9/1/11 11:11 am - Fort Myers Beach , FL
whoot whoot Congrats, I am doing the happy dance for you because I know how your feel.  It is greaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!

Rock that DS.

Carla
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w6HR7lf/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w6HR7lf/weight.png[/img]
[/url]
(deactivated member)
on 9/1/11 11:42 am - PA
Congrats....way to go!!!

Diane Davis
on 9/1/11 2:37 pm
I've loved watching your journey.  So happy for you.
 My  is Jewels.  Love her very much!            
kathie09
on 9/2/11 8:03 am - not available
So, so happy for you! You look great!!!
kathie09
elixir
on 9/2/11 9:15 am, edited 9/2/11 9:16 am - MI
 160 pounds is pretty amazing! I hope to be there someday too.

I am not like I was before. I thought that nothing would change me. ~Sinead O'Connor