just *****in!!

jenflock
on 9/1/11 4:45 am - TN
1.  These freakin hemorrhoids suck!! got rid of one and the other "popped" up!! ugh
2.  Why the hell does lamb have to be so darned expensive!! I love it and can't flippin afford 10 bucks a pound!!
3.  BLANKETY BLANK scale is TORMENTING me!!! I know throw the damn thing away!! BUT NOW IT'S PERSONAL!!! The spawn of satan (AKA my scale) is out to get me!! 

Now the good stuff!!

1. I'm prepped for the rhoid because I have stuff from the last one!! 
2.  I DID find some lamb shanks for 2.49 per lb today.  which of course will tease me when I get another hankering for it and don't want to spend my last dime.
3.  The scale has inspired me to restart from scratch and go back to basic which I have been doing for a couple of weeks now..still no movement but *SIGH* maybe it will be a monster jump when it does move. KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE!! 
4.  Vanishing mom posted about liver n onions the other day and tho it sounded gross.. I got a craving and tried it. YUM!! who knew??

Sher Bear Mama
on 9/1/11 5:23 am
You crack me up.  Thanks for brightening my day. 

Sher-
p.s. I LOVE liver and onions! But it's so fattening that I can't eat it--but after the DS I WILL!
Sher--the bear mama

jenflock
on 9/1/11 6:01 am - TN
I was at Shoneys with my mom today and just had been pondering trying it..and then there it was!! I ordered it and was seriously concerned I would hate it and therefore starve my poor tummy. I seriously LOVED it and will absolutely try to cook it at home..I consider this fair warning to my three kids!!! ate a side salad with loads of cheese n bacon and oodles of real ranch!! yum I' was good to go for like an hour...of course I eat constantly so that was no surprise.