This damn DS!

trxxyy
on 8/30/11 3:24 am - Orange County, CA
Lately I have been "forced" to eat things like BBQ Dungeness Crab Legs from Joe's Crab Shack (extra butter) and Korean Short Ribs from Trader Joes.  I feel so deprived!

mrsannie
on 8/30/11 3:48 am
 Oh I know how you feel, those short ribs are really terrible!  And all the crab, steaks and assorted seafood I ate while on vacation was real drudgery, and I suffered... NOT!  

We are the only people who truly get our moneys worth from a buffet.   They cringe when they see me coming.  Protein, protein and more protein!  You can keep the rice and potatoes, I'll take the shrimp!  :)

Nothing is perfect, but in comparison, we are pretty lucky!

Nothing will change if you don't have the courage to change it!
      And stop calling me "Shirley!"    
keliblue
on 8/30/11 3:49 am - Georgetown, CA
Amen sister !!  Hoot Hoot !!   I had shrimp in garlic butter last night...lol life is good !!

FAITH..TRUST & PIXIE DUST.....

wings
on 8/30/11 4:02 am - Fort Myers Beach , FL
It just isn't right? it is?  I have to order BBQ ribs, baked potatoes smothered with butter, cheese and sour cream and oh don't let me forget a double order of bacon with my cheese scrambled eggs. 

I get stared at with the look of horror from ppl in resturants watching me eat all this fat.  This Damn DS makes my life a living HEAVEN lol. 

Actually ppl are very jealous of me now. 

Carla
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w6HR7lf/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w6HR7lf/weight.png[/img]
[/url]
scoob
on 8/30/11 4:36 am - Somerset, KY
The girls in the drive thru look at me like I'm crazy when I order 2 to 3 sides of bacon and nothing else. Hell, I already at breakfast at home, this is just a snack to hold me over til lunch!!

And drizzling exta butter over already EXTRA buttered popcorn. A girls gotta poo ya know. Much better then exlax, IMNSHO!!  BTW, Got this idea from Becky. I had been in an 8 week stall. Have lots 4lbs since starting my nightly ritual of buttery popcorn with extra butter.

And all these damned sales on Ribeye!! Whodathunkit!

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

(deactivated member)
on 8/30/11 4:54 am - Beverly, NJ
Oh I know, my DS is killing me. All the seafood I've eaten lately is a sin! Who can stand all this protein?

Great thread btw
(deactivated member)
on 8/30/11 6:04 am
I know we suffer so much! I went to Ruth'sChrisSteak House in Beverly Hills and they brought out my steak swimming in butter n garlic, same with my green beans...OH THE SUFFERING!...
(on a side note I did really feel bad because I had one bite left on my plate and had no room in my belly) But OH THE SUFFERING! I love my freakin DS!
butercup
on 8/30/11 8:59 am - Kennewick, WA
NoreenRT
on 8/30/11 10:21 am - Warner Robins, GA
part of yesterday's lunch...............
3 large chunks of grilled chicken breast
1/2 new york strip steak
2 mini carrots

absolutely hysterical.  so glad i am able to suffer through it.  

Noreen  HW 352 / SW 324 / CW 175/ LW/ 148 / GW 150   (achieved Aug 14 '11)

mbumblebee
on 8/30/11 11:09 am
I hear ya!  My coworkers can't get over my "iced half-n-half with a splash of coffee" while they have to order theirs w/skim- blech!! IT AIN'T RIGHT but what can we do ?!! 

And do I really need to dip everything in butter? .........ummmm, YES!!  I am following proper dietary guidelines....heehee!!   

*******************************************************************************************
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway. Because bees don’t care what humans think is impossible. (Bee Movie)