In a hurry? Need some protein? Want something "cooked?" As lazy as I am?

Ms. Cal Culator
on 8/30/11 12:52 pm - Tuvalu

Crack, drop, stab.

I'm REALLY lazy.
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 8/30/11 11:31 am
I bet I am a lazier cook.

The only way I can make this easier is getting my sweety to do it for me. Or getting a kitchen robot, the roomba has such limited skills.
zuzupetals2u2
on 8/30/11 12:45 pm - Sedona, AZ
you dont tdrink the soup so relax - it's just ofr flsvor- you can use whole onions instead- I do sometimes.

I love my roomba too!

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

(deactivated member)
on 8/30/11 1:00 pm - TX
Dear heart, that's right up there with "But I didn't inhale." 

The sodium is absorbed from the mix into the meat as it cooks, it doesn't just float about in the 'soup'. 

Ms. Cal Culator
on 8/30/11 3:59 pm - Tuvalu
On August 30, 2011 at 8:00 PM Pacific Time, RagamuffinB wrote:
Dear heart, that's right up there with "But I didn't inhale." 

The sodium is absorbed from the mix into the meat as it cooks, it doesn't just float about in the 'soup'. 

I had to block her or Mr. Sue would have been mopping up grey matter for hours after the explosion.
stillhopefull
on 9/1/11 1:04 am
I tried this this morning and yummie.  I could only get half down but will try to eat the other half later.  thanks for the tip.
terry
 for kjfras (Kerry) 

Terry     
Jolly Rancher
on 9/4/11 8:00 pm
Thanks for this great idea. I woke up early this morning, and I'm SO not in the mood to cook at this hour, so I thought why not try it? Only two things I did differently. I sprayed the cup with buttery Crisco (see, I'm even lazier than you and can't be bothered to actually butter it), and I wisked my egg, as I prefer them more scrambled. Nuked for 30, stir, nuked for another 40. Perfect. Not rubbery. Very delicious! Thanks for posting!
Janice

320/170/150
SW/CW/GW