"Are you TRYING to test the limits of your surgery?" (Grrrrr!)

Elizabeth N.
on 8/31/11 11:14 am - Burlington County, NJ
HURRAY AND GOOD RIDDANCE!!

Um, "chronicling"? Seriously, was she doing that?! FMR.

larra
on 8/31/11 1:48 pm - bay area, CA
Don't forget the butter and the bacon.

You handled this so well! I've been tempted on occasion to ask people who died and apppointed them the food police.

Larra
(deactivated member)
on 9/1/11 2:22 am - Lancaster, OH

gift basket idea:  FAKE pig candy.  She ain't worth the real thing.   

Terri553
on 8/31/11 10:22 am
 Yipeee-that means you and Tracy won't be taking the boys surfin!
(deactivated member)
on 8/31/11 10:29 am
 Terri,  I'm going to keep you on retainer for future occurrences. 
bookfaerie
on 9/1/11 2:15 am
 Steve, Why oh Why would you consider sending Nurse Ratchet such a lovely gift basket when you missed MY birthday???! (Tracy, hit him for me, will ya?!) 
 "Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius." Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"What your heart thinks is great, is great. The soul's emphasis is always right." Ralph Waldo Emerson    
(deactivated member)
on 8/31/11 11:29 am - Bayonne, NJ
Glad they're getting rid of her, wtg! I still think your parting gift to her should be a particularly ripe DS fart.
Terri553
on 8/31/11 11:32 am
 Boss, me and the rest of the DS group would have to picket the clinic with sandwich boards to keep you!
geekgirl127
on 9/1/11 1:45 am - Indianapolis, IN
Wow, glad she's done... can't believe she did that.  Some people have no boundary issues.
HW/SW/CW/GW = 371/352/168/130  - I love my DS!!

k9ophile
on 9/1/11 5:31 am
OK, she started it, but that is no excuse to have a battle of the wits with an unarmed person.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet