"Are you TRYING to test the limits of your surgery?" (Grrrrr!)

(deactivated member)
on 8/31/11 9:58 am
HER JOB IS OVER THIS WEEK.  SHE GETS AN EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEMELY LONG HOLIDAY WEEEEEEKEEEND!  

It turns out she's had several complaints against her in her short time at our facility.  The wheels to get rid of her were already in motion before I mentioned this most recent saga for overstepping her boundaries.  My episode just tipped the scale to expedite the process.  

I'm going to miss her.

(Presently accepting donations to give her a nice going away basket.  I've got plenty of Wolf Brand Chili in my drawer.  I'm going to throw in some assorted cheeses, Blue Diamond Almonds in assorted flavors, cashews, a quart of heavy cream, and a Sonic gift card.  These seem to be the offensive agents she's seen me consume since she started chronicling my dietary habits.  I want to add so much more but am afraid of going overboard.)
Fran-I Am
on 8/31/11 10:05 am

Hell, don't waste the nuts on that screwball!

SW 1012/11 265#  CW 10/10 142#
Ms. Cal Culator
on 8/31/11 10:11 am - Tuvalu

Gift Certificate to the "high colonic" place so she can continue her cleansing routines.

Damn...now I have to tell my PCP to keep looking for a replacement for his previous "other doctor."  she left town JUST BECAUSE her husband did.
(deactivated member)
on 8/31/11 10:27 am

no_more_rolls
on 8/31/11 10:28 am - Jackson, MI
Oh don't waste the money on a gift certificate for a colonic (even if I do LIKE the idea)...but maybe you can find her a discount coupon for a colonic instead!  You wouldn't even have to give it to her directly if you had her email address and signed her up for the mailing list.  LOL  
(deactivated member)
on 9/1/11 12:36 am
Totally evil!! I love it!

Hugs,
Ratkity
Catnip
on 8/31/11 10:28 am - Ottawa, Canada
 I think you should include some information about the DS and RNY in the "basket"   with a little header like

"When you are ready to stop abusing your body by using dangerous (and now illegal) products to lose weight, here is some information about WLS, you might want to consider it.  You're not smart enough to manage the lab work and vitamins requirements of a DS, so your best bet is an RNY. 

Hugs and kisses, Steve"

P.S. if you need a reference for your job search, feel free to give them my name. I'll be happy to let them know about the medical advice you give as an individual with no medical training. "

I can't think of anything better to give her (other then a kick in the ass,  or a post chocolate, carb binge fart!)

CNC

Citrate or Bust (a few bones) !
catnip.gif picture by catnipcook

Elizabeth N.
on 8/31/11 11:21 am - Burlington County, NJ
Nah, she can have a band.

(deactivated member)
on 8/31/11 10:49 am
So no chance of you moving, huh?  Bummer...  :)

Good for you.  What a jackass. 

I'm happy to throw in some butter and a can of  "don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out" for that basket! 
AllieInOntario
on 8/31/11 11:01 am
To hell with giving away your Almonds... Give her a rubber hose and some cheap dollar store dish soap.
Pick your surgery first, then your surgeon. Not the other way around.  
PS:... Potato chips should be a food group.

I'm tired of screwing with that damn health widget.
 I've lost 125 pounds to date!!!!
   And I'm UNDER 190 now!!!