"Are you TRYING to test the limits of your surgery?" (Grrrrr!)

Elizabeth N.
on 8/30/11 11:17 pm - Burlington County, NJ
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! When you get called to the principal's office, do be sure to involve HR and document her ****ty behavior. I suspect SHE will be the one who winds up looking for a new job. I bet I know how she's gonna get treated by some other coworkers, too.

Do update us, please. I'm still cackling with glee here.

Shavonne P.
on 8/30/11 11:31 pm

Steve - You have absolutely made my day with this post.    I needed an early morning laugh.

Nothing feels better than being able to go into ANY store and fit their clothes!
Terri553
on 8/30/11 11:33 pm
OK-who is this moron?? As soon as I finish my sausage, egg, cheese and pico de gallo burrito from Taco Villa, I can drive right over there and punch her for you!  And don't you DARE think about going anywhere-you are too important to us and don't want to share!
(deactivated member)
on 8/31/11 9:44 am
 Aha!  I had no idea you had a mean streak!  Me likey!
z85sparty
on 8/30/11 11:39 pm - Mason, MI
I would have handled it the same way you did!!!!!  What an a$$! 

So thankful for my DS! 1/20/2012 - SW 290/CW 155 - 1 year to lose, 1.5 years and counting maintaining! 

A Run With Meghan (My Running Blog)

My First Half Marathon: Fort For Fitness (9/24/2011): 2:22:58
My Frist Marathon: Marine Corps (10/30/2011):
 5:39:59
My First Sprint Triathlon: Trek Series (8/7/2011): 1:55:18

Blank Out
on 8/30/11 11:41 pm
 You're awesome, just awesome!!!!!

HW/ 302  SW/287  CW/140  GW/135

teachmid
on 8/31/11 12:13 am - OKC, OK
Great post, Steve. The nerve of some people! Grrrr!!! Don't think you'll be the one to go, but if you feel the urge, head to OKC.
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

(deactivated member)
on 8/31/11 12:37 am
OMG!!!!  At first, when I was reading, I thought this was a little "imaginary play" but when I saw it was real I almost fell out of my seat. 

First of all, do dust off that CV.  There is a void of excellent physicians in Southeast Coastal NC!  It's like living in paradise!  C'mon down!  (okay, disclaimer, that sentence was just slightly self-serving - my PCP is a jackass.  He told me WLS "kills people, it doesn't help them".  Okay, so it was REALLY self-serving)

Second, you absolutely won't get called to the principal's office and if you do, boy is that woman stupid.  You were harrassed and she discussed HIPAA protected information, in earshot of others.  Big, big no-no.  Your "outburst" (which was AWESOME!) was simply a defense mechanism to the attack that your co-worker brought.  You're fine.

God bless you for having patience.  I would have punched her.  ;)

PS Did I mention how beautiful Wilmington, NC is????????  
Elizabeth N.
on 8/31/11 12:44 am - Burlington County, NJ
Whaddayamean PARADISE? That's frickin' hurricane country! I think Steve should move to Montana. But not for a few years yet.

Y'know, it just registered with me that she referred to WLS as "some stomach thingy." Uh, this would say she's not a colleague. One would think she would know better than to try to out-yap a medical professional when she has so little knowledge.

(deactivated member)
on 8/31/11 9:46 am
 No medical knowledge and has only seen me in passing except for the casual "hello".