"Are you TRYING to test the limits of your surgery?" (Grrrrr!)

(deactivated member)
on 8/30/11 2:50 pm - San Jose, CA
Is this a person with a medical degree foisting off unsolicited, medically inappropriate and ignorant "advice" in a social setting, where HIPAA and other medical privacy violations could (and DID - NB the passerby's comment****ur?

I think your "co-worker" deserves a serious, documented reprimand in her permanent file.
(deactivated member)
on 8/31/11 9:40 am
No degree.  Trained "on-the-job".
MizCharlotte
on 8/30/11 2:50 pm, edited 8/30/11 2:50 pm - Spring, TX
In his other life, Dr. Slim is a writer for Grey's Anatomy.  He writes the funny parts.
butercup
on 8/30/11 2:54 pm - Kennewick, WA
I am just shocked. Somebody did that to you? I thoroughly admire that you were able to do that and not just tell her to go &^%$ herself. Bravo!
zuzupetals2u2
on 8/30/11 3:06 pm - Sedona, AZ
that is hilarious. Keep us posted on the ongoing dialogue.  . . .we love a good chuckle!

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

Diane Davis
on 8/30/11 3:23 pm
I agree with Diana!  How dare she confront you the way she did, and you be reprimanded!

Like the others, I want to hear how this one ends!
 My  is Jewels.  Love her very much!            
Ms. Cal Culator
on 8/30/11 4:21 pm - Tuvalu

Since she's into "cleansing," you might want to print out this info for her:

Jo Ann's Colon Hydro Services
2432 23rd Street, Lubbock, TX 79411-1014

(806) 785-6363
gena267
on 8/30/11 4:25 pm
 I love it!  I am just finding out some people around me hate that I eat so much (they think because I eat so often but small amounts) and I was told tonight "Your Fat Proof".  I said no I am not, I just do not want sweets anymore and love protein and veg.  It was so good to hear your story.  Needed it, Gena
Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 8/30/11 4:27 pm

I just realized we don't have sonic in NYC so I can't eat a burrito in Steve's honor. I hope this will do instead. 

For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

(deactivated member)
on 8/30/11 10:31 pm - Lancaster, OH

Truly, I am standing here beside of myself in awe.
(holy breakfast burritos!  awesome!)