A non steak, non trout, decadent lovely delight

Elizabeth N.
on 8/30/11 11:26 am - Burlington County, NJ
OOOOOOOO WHEN CAN I COME HUH HUH HUH??????? Which train, where? 

Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 8/30/11 1:01 pm
Give me a holla when you do, I'm in the neighborhood.
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

Elizabeth N.
on 8/30/11 11:25 pm - Burlington County, NJ
ROAD TRIP!!! I think Columbus Day is my next opportunity to go play somewhere.

pycca
on 8/30/11 12:38 am - Haslet, TX

This is wonderful !!!!   got this from you  long time ago,,, and yes it was all over the place ! LOL

but like she says it is worth it !!!

Already in class ? you did wait till the last minto go home !! LOL  ENjoy!

Thank you Miss EN  !!

Elizabeth N.
on 8/30/11 5:58 am - Burlington County, NJ
Nah, I gave myself a whole week to get ready. It's the damned earthquakes and hurricanes that slowed me down!

Besides, my book stipend hasn't come through from Uncle Chris yet anyhow. So I get to start the semester bookless AGAIN. This is getting a bit more difficult to manage as the courses get deeper *grumble*. (We start a week-plus earlier than the state schools, so the DVR disbursements come in on that schedule.) There's nothing I can do to relieve that particular stress, unfortunately. I have to find a classmate in each class who will let me run off to Staples with their book and copy a chapter or two.

pycca
on 8/30/11 12:47 pm - Haslet, TX
That's a bummer !!! itis nice someone lets you get  couple of chapters !! NOW if it was me.....

I would be finding me some cutie to aaahem "share" the book with LOL

but then,, i'm single....

good luck in your classes !!
Elizabeth N.
on 8/30/11 11:26 pm - Burlington County, NJ
They're the wrong gender there, so far anyway. There might be a guy or two in some of my other classes, though. One is a homeland security elective and there are a couple guys in that program.

Elizabeth N.
on 8/30/11 11:27 pm - Burlington County, NJ
Oh, and if there ARE any guys around, they're all of an age to be my sons. Mr. EN would hurt himself laughing at the thought.

lwoznick
on 8/30/11 12:47 am - Green Bay, WI
Mmmmmm! Chocoholics rejoice! Thanks so much for sharing this recipe, Elizabeth! Yum! I know I won't be able to eat it for quite some time post op, but I'm certainly saving this one! Nothing better than rich, decadent chocolate!

Lisa
(deactivated member)
on 8/30/11 3:15 am - Beverly, NJ
This sounds soooo yummy!!
But I think going to your house to eat yours sounds even YUMMIER!!

PS I might steal your pig candy while I"m there too!