One Plus One Equals...wait a minute...anybody got a pencil?

Ms. Cal Culator
on 8/28/11 5:53 am, edited 8/28/11 5:56 am - Tuvalu

See?  That's what anemia does!  lol

I have ALREADY posted that I'm going for infusions starting in a couple of days, right.  So I looked at Mr. Sue and said, "I don't think I'm going out to the pool with you today...I just don't feel like doing anything...I don't know what the hell my problem is."

And he looked at me with that, "I married someone THIS dumb?" look.

And I said, "Well, it could be the anemia, huh?"

And he said, "Ya think?"

So he's going to the pool and I'm going to read this book and watch non-stop Hot in Cleveland episodes at the same time.
Imissthe80s
on 8/28/11 6:41 am - Louisville, KY
DS on 02/27/12
 Well, get those infusions because you are Ms. Cal Culator and you should know numbers!

Ms. Cal Culator
on 8/28/11 6:43 am - Tuvalu

My mind isn't completely gone...I remember the "uh" in Louisville.  Like, LOU-uh-vul.  (Mr. Sue is from a bit down river from there.)

Imissthe80s
on 8/28/11 7:07 am - Louisville, KY
DS on 02/27/12
 Grrrrr! Don't get me started on the zillion ways of pronouncing Louisville, there's even a t-shirt for that! Probably even an app to! How cool that Mr. Sue is from around the bend.  By the way, I say Loo-e-ville, because I am civilized and snobby.

kirmy
on 8/28/11 7:33 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Bum!  Put tablets up your jaxi....that is all.

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
Julie R.
on 8/28/11 7:59 am - Ludington, MI
 Yeah, I get that way when it's infusion time too.     With this joint thing leaving me so immobile today, DH set up one of those gravity loungers in the back yard for me, and I brought my pillows out and lounged in the sun, while he's smoking two giant racks of ribs and building a new stair rail for our front porch.    Ribs are almost done.
Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125

jenflock
on 8/28/11 8:23 am - TN
OOOOH ribs and being dilligent about soaking up the Vitamin D!!! you are on a roll!!! 

(deactivated member)
on 8/28/11 9:07 am - TX
Julie, I am jealous of you lounging in the sun!  It is 109 on my back covered deck about 30 minutes ago.....even my swimming pool is about 89 degrees warm!   UUGH!   And I feel so bad for the east coast......we are in a severe drought and we needed that rain!!!