TMI for men, and women who wanna be grossed out and laugh

MsBatt
on 8/26/11 7:44 am
I laughed so loud at this that I scared the dogs!

Two men are standing on a bridge, taking a leak. One, bragging,  says "My, tha****er's cold!"

The other replies "Yeah, and it's deep, too!"

Men are SUCH liars. (*grin*)
no_more_rolls
on 8/26/11 7:01 am, edited 8/25/11 7:03 pm - Jackson, MI
Not that I know from personal experience but a family member recently complained of a similar issue. Due to his age, he claims "it" sags down there like what happens to a woman's breasts with age...so of course he said it was sinking. To remedy the "problem" he invested in a raised/elevated toilet seat.

Here is an example of what he bought:

http://www.opentip.com/Health-Beauty/Alimed-Hinged-Elevated- Toilet-Seat-Elongated-p-1095230.html

Needless to say, as a guest the extra 3 inches makes you wonder if your going while standing! LOL
Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is.  
DONT BE AFRAID TO FAIL......BE AFRAID NOT TO TRY! 
highest weight 313/ surgery 255 / current 185 / goal 135  Height 5'6"

levittown_loser
on 8/26/11 7:21 am - Levittown, PA
Mine hits the water now but that's because I'm really hung :) 

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

(deactivated member)
on 8/26/11 8:47 am
DS on 02/01/12
Careful now; you wouldn't want to excite the single ladies on this board now, would you? =P
jonathanac
on 8/26/11 12:31 pm - NY
Thx no more rolls, I def may put one of those in the master bath.

Erika, u needn't worry ;-p
Highest:454~Surgery:415~Current:227~Lost:227~Goal:220

gak
on 8/26/11 1:17 pm
Revision on 06/21/13
Love this thread ! Thanks for the laughs ! 

Some toilets are definitely different than others.  We have one toilet that is better than the other and I think it is because the internal bowl area is larger. Hubby thought I was crazy until he compared them and finally agreed that the one does have a smaller bowl area and depth. If not a riser, maybe a newer toilet itself with a deeper bowl .

Ginger<><  
 Revision #2 Dr John Rabkin June 21, 2013; First Revision DS - Dr Maguire
  5-18-09; First DS 7-15-2003 Dr Clark Warden = Third time is the charm   

(deactivated member)
on 8/26/11 1:19 pm
It definitely brings new meaning to the phrase, "stirring the pot".