TMI for men, and women who wanna be grossed out and laugh

jonathanac
on 8/26/11 2:28 am - NY
Have any of you experienced some of your equipment hitting the water while sitting on the throne post op? Unfortunately it is not a john holmes problem, I figure having lost my ass I am sitting about 4-6 inches lower...and everything is saggier than it was a year ago. That coupled with the voluminous craps has created a problem. The water level is not too high on the toilet...Any secret solution I should know about
Highest:454~Surgery:415~Current:227~Lost:227~Goal:220

jenflock
on 8/26/11 2:37 am - TN
lol. I am a girl so fortunantly don't have that issue.  The only solution I can think of is to take charge of your part...you know, keep them in hand and outta craps way.  I think that and standing to pee are your best option...or maybe get a toddler seat that fits onto the potty and it should keep your deflated tushie out of danger.  good luck and THANK GOD for my girl parts!!! 

(deactivated member)
on 8/26/11 3:44 am
halblingefrau
on 8/26/11 3:57 am - Flagstaff, AZ
I'm sorry to laugh so hard but your description cracked me up.  And I'd have to say, yeah you probably need to physically keep your equipment out of the way!

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 8/26/11 3:59 am
Oh man, I'm laughing at the question, laughing at the answer.

I can sorta understand guy stuff hanging that far, but if my girl stuff ever has THAT kind of sag, I'll be suicidal!

You could use one of those post surgery toilet seat risers. Not beautiful, but you'd have to crap something larger than a breadbox for anything to touch from that height.

carebearsuzzan
on 8/26/11 4:05 am - CA
jock strap lol?? im sorry cute post
Frankie
on 8/26/11 4:16 am - NY
See you made me spit my drink all over my keyboard

thanks for the laugh, I needed it

Frankie

Imissthe80s
on 8/26/11 4:30 am - Louisville, KY
DS on 02/27/12
Yay! Well, not your situation Jonathan, but it's awesome that you posted it! Thanks!

(deactivated member)
on 8/26/11 5:11 am
 I usually tie mine around my ankle to prevent it from drowning.  It also prevents it from flying around like an unmanned firehose.  Hope this helps.
April M.
on 8/26/11 6:12 am - MI
   OMG the mental picture that went with that.... 

Thanks, I needed that

~April~                                             5'7" 
       2 Part DS                   BMI: S/C/G    59.3/33.5/24.9   

Part 1: 3/14/11                HW/SW#1/SW#2/CW/GW      
    Part 2: 7/14/11                  
379/366/319/214/