DS Facebook Group

StacyAnn07
on 8/26/11 12:46 am - Del City, OK
I'm a FB addict so its much easier for me to just post over there haha!! I'm kind of an OH addict too that

pycca
on 8/26/11 12:51 am - Haslet, TX
After watching for a while,, nope really don't care for it either. I think this is a better place for info,,it is more of a venting place there.
orangecrushed
on 8/26/11 12:55 am - Triad, NC
It's convenient if you need an answer rather quickly and are using your mobile device.  Unfortunately, the OH site is horrific if you try to use your phone's browser.  For me, I'm unable to use this site at work for whatever reason.  They block all kinds of message board sites from our server.

Anyway, FB is more conversational than informational, that's for sure.  I think both have merits, and you'll learn quickly who is a trustworthy source there, and who isn't.  Especially if the info conflicts with things you've seen in the past on OH.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Join me here: weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/

Sarah F.
on 8/26/11 4:23 am, edited 8/26/11 4:24 am
I also can use this borad at work while most others are blocked. FB for sure blocked and all blogspots. Anything fun like youtube.

How ever this board is classified keep it that way. It's so much better to get to access from work and easier to use then using my ipod...
Fade2Pink
on 8/26/11 7:18 am - Salt Lake City, UT
I like both.  FB is a nice quick read through, easy to give support or a nod with the "like" button, and that kind of thing.  OH is nice to have more feedback, education as well as support.  They both have their pluses, they both have their minuses.
Duodenal Switch 4/29/09
Loving my DS!!

Amy_Kleve
on 8/26/11 10:27 am - Adrian, MN
I use the facebook site more because it works better on my phone. I've already been bashed there for asking too many questions. So I have to agree, its not really a good place to ask questions. More venting and bragging.
Lap band 4 years ago. Revised to DS 8-2-11