TMI : Never, and I mean never

Diane Davis
on 8/25/11 6:50 am
It comes out pea green!!!!  LOL
 My  is Jewels.  Love her very much!            
sosoclark
on 8/25/11 6:53 am - Sacramento, CA
No. Girl it only happens if you wait to long and everyonce in awhile if you aren't doing what your told. But I have been low carbing and it still happened to me now I go to the bathroom if I have to fart because you never know.

Shavonne P.
on 8/25/11 6:57 am, edited 8/25/11 6:57 am

You may.  I have my days.  I feel like I ate barely any fat and have issues.

Nothing feels better than being able to go into ANY store and fit their clothes!
J G.
on 8/25/11 3:35 pm
Frankie, no, don't worry.  After the intial crazy gut period, things will settle down and you will learn to know your body signals.  You will find that if you are eating right everything goes smoothly. No problems.  Just be cautious if you are having diarrhea (of course normies can have these same incidents, also.)
jenflock
on 8/25/11 5:36 am - TN
Whats funny is that you can never trust a poop either!! I got that feeling in a store today and butt clentched it to the potty..just the remnants of yesterdays dreamfields. GAS!! I told my mom that if I had known I would have snuck it out near her and taken off for another aisle!!! so juvenile!! BUT freaking funny!!!  

Julie R.
on 8/25/11 10:35 am - Ludington, MI
 Hey, I get that delayed Dreamsfield's gas thing too!    I don't fart the day of, I fart the day after.   And it has a bizarre smell, like you're fartin' puffs of flour or something, LOL.
Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125

Ms. Cal Culator
on 8/25/11 6:03 am - Tuvalu

Yeah.  It goes along with RnY as well.  Sorry.
(deactivated member)
on 8/25/11 6:39 am
Hehe! I learned the hard way as well. When I was in the hospital the second time I was laying in the bed and thought I needed to fart ... boy was I wrong LMAO

Haven't had that problem since (:
(deactivated member)
on 8/25/11 6:54 am
I am pre-op but I learned that while taking Xenical in the past.  Same thing happens.  Orange yuck exiting.  Blech.

One of my friends used to sell Xenical and he thought he'd try it out at their launch meeting for the product.  He got a prescription and took one with breakfast and another at lunch. 

He went for a run before dinner and started to feel some rumblings.  He sat down to untie his shoes and thought he'd "Let one slip".  Rumblings stopped but he felt "funny".  He stood up and there was a football sized orange stain on the bench at the end of his bed in the hotel (Mandalay Bay in Vegas - won't be sitting on any benches there).   He tried to wa**** out of the upholstery but nothing worked.  He said he looked at that stain for the rest of the week and just threw out his shorts. 

He said, and I love this like "I gambled, and I lost". 

:)
Udamnskippy
on 8/25/11 9:27 am - Port Orchard, WA
Isnt the DS truly amazing?.. it always reminds you that you have pushed the limits to your system by a subtle reminder in your pants...... I was making a pig of myself with choclate drizzled shortbread cookies one nite, ohhh they were sooo good. Well I ate about half of the package. After a windy nite I was at work and a bit gassy.... I was at a urinal thinking ,hey Im the only one in here so Ill let one fly ...well I pushed and well something happened but it didnt make a sound and it sure felt warm..... Oh crap !!! literaly.... Well I had to endure the wierd feeling of "going comando" the rest of the day.. This expereience has given me a bit more restraint when it comes to sweets.....  Steve