Lucky Me, I have been approved for the DS!!!

Frankie
on 8/25/11 1:14 am - NY
Congratulations! 

Frankie

orangecrushed
on 8/25/11 1:23 am - Triad, NC
 Congratulations!!!  I can only imagine how great you must be feeling!  
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Join me here: weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/

Sarah F.
on 8/25/11 3:39 am
I'm so excited for you I can't wait to be in your shoes.
Have a speedy recover.
Sarah F.
Diane Davis
on 8/25/11 5:50 am
I'm so happy for you! You will go through all kinds of emotions from now til you enter your operating room!  I have not regretted one minute of what I'm going through!
 My  is Jewels.  Love her very much!            
Northcountrygirl
on 8/25/11 10:09 am
Thank you all for your encouragement and support.  I know the next few weeks will fly by. 
Melissa
gak
on 8/25/11 10:51 am
Revision on 06/21/13
YEAH, congrats ! 

Ginger<><  
 Revision #2 Dr John Rabkin June 21, 2013; First Revision DS - Dr Maguire
  5-18-09; First DS 7-15-2003 Dr Clark Warden = Third time is the charm   

Udamnskippy
on 8/25/11 11:01 am - Port Orchard, WA
First of all Congratulations on your news..... Ive always thought I was blessed and was given a gift when I was quickly approved, because there are many other people out here that are not able to have this wonderful Surgery. It will change your life in ways you have never thought of.. there are still things that I have discovered that is different about me even being post op close to 2yrs. Every one has there preop hesitations just prior to the surg date but I can personally tell you I have Never regreted doing this surgery.  Good health to you and ...... HOLD on tight because you are going to experience one hell of a ride.  Steve
NoMore B.
on 8/25/11 11:03 am
Congrats!
Where in the North Country are you?  I'm right down the Northway between Albany and Saratoga Springs.
Northcountrygirl
on 8/25/11 7:01 pm
I am real "North Country".   I live 1 mile from the Canadian Border.  I can see it from my front door.  I am so excited.  I have been obese most of my life except for those wonderful hard earned losses with weigh****chers, but of course it never stayed off.  I am optimistic.  I am more active than most people and I really have no co-morbidities for someone with a BMI of 56.4.  I am blessed with that and I have been truly blessed with the bariatric clinic at AMC in Saranac Lake and also for Healthy NY / BCBS direct for my quick and painless approval.  I have my apprehension about surgery, but I would with any surgery.  But I have seen here on OH how successful people are with the DS.  For most the dedication and hard work pays off.  Thank you again for all of the support I received here.   What a wonderful group to be associated with. 
Melissa