Surgeon Chosen - Date Set - Now Comes the Waiting...

Ms. Cal Culator
on 8/24/11 2:05 pm, edited 8/24/11 2:07 pm - Tuvalu

Dawn...your determination to have what you want NOW at the price your father wants to pay has made you desperate and dumber than a box of rocks.  I'd block you now--because I'm tired of watching morons commit suicide--but then you wouldn't see my comments.

So please block me as soon as you read this.

Guate Wife
on 8/24/11 2:28 pm - Grand Rapids, MI

How comforting is it to know that the person that you are literally trusting your LIFE with has lied to you?  Those statistics you have quoted are completely bogus.

I can't wish you luck with this surgeon.  I can hope that you change your mind, and ONLY go to a surgeon that is vetted and listed on DSFacts.  If not, I will simply block you so that you no longer exist in my world.  I can no longer tolerate people who place so little value on their own life that they would put their life into the hands of an unproven surgeon (or a known butcher in some cases), and take the word of the revenue generating surgeon over the word of people who have no agenda other than to help guide you through this major event in your life as smoothly as possible.

I'll never understand the inability of people to research instead of taking the word of a surgeon.  I'll never understand the anguish that causes such a self-destructive decision.  What I do know is that I have attempted to stop it far too many times and when people have gone forward the results have all been a disaster, and I can no longer watch that unfold.

~ I am the proud wife of a Guatemalan, but most people call me Kimberley
Highest Known Weight  =  370#  /  59.7 bmi  @  5'6"

Current Weight  =  168#  /  26.4 bmi  :  fluctuates 5# either way  @  5'7"  /  more than 90% EWL
Normal BMI (24.9)  =  159#:  would have to compromise my muscle mass to get here without plastics, so this is not a goal.

I   my DS.    Don't go into WLS without knowing ALL of your options:  DSFacts.com

Nicolle
on 8/24/11 10:21 pm
Oh. You're just mean. Go away, mean vet!

Do NOT make me do research and do NOT make me place value on my life!

Gees! Killjoy!

Nicolle

I had the kick-butt duodenal switch (DS)!

HW: 344 lbs      CW: 150 lbs

Type 2 diabetes and sleep apnea GONE!

Elizabeth N.
on 8/25/11 2:30 am - Burlington County, NJ
Not only did he lie, but he seems to have a legal record?

Guate Wife
on 8/25/11 3:07 am - Grand Rapids, MI

Oh, come on, E.... we all know that is likely just a misunderstanding!  I'm sure he explained it all.

Are there really that many people in this world that think they can "trust" what is told to them, that they somehow feel they will have a sense that their instincts will tell them to trust or not to trust?  Are these people that arrogant that when they watch all these people who get sucked into whatever it is on news shows that they think it could not have happened to them?  That they would have spotted a con, a sociopath?

I just don't get it.  We don't rely on someone's word, or even how they make us feel when it comes to our life --- we rely on facts & data.  To do otherwise is not just fooli**** is a death wish.

~ I am the proud wife of a Guatemalan, but most people call me Kimberley
Highest Known Weight  =  370#  /  59.7 bmi  @  5'6"

Current Weight  =  168#  /  26.4 bmi  :  fluctuates 5# either way  @  5'7"  /  more than 90% EWL
Normal BMI (24.9)  =  159#:  would have to compromise my muscle mass to get here without plastics, so this is not a goal.

I   my DS.    Don't go into WLS without knowing ALL of your options:  DSFacts.com

Elizabeth N.
on 8/25/11 12:22 pm - Burlington County, NJ
Anyone can fall for a con. Look at all the warnings about junk mail and phone scams, and yet people fall for them every day. I'm pretty good at spotting stuff, and I just about got nabbed in a phone con a couple years ago.

So bottom line is YES, people really do fall for the "trust your gut in the face of all evidence to the contrary" thing all the time.

This guy must REALLY turn on the charm if people overlook those whoppers he's telling.

BBoop
on 8/24/11 4:28 pm
Why are you doing this to yourself?  Are you crazy or just desperate?  PLEASE reconsider, the life you save will be your own.

B
Nicolle
on 8/24/11 10:22 pm
Oh. You're just mean. Go away, mean vet!

Do NOT make me do research and do NOT make me place value on my life!

Gees! Killjoy!

Nicolle

I had the kick-butt duodenal switch (DS)!

HW: 344 lbs      CW: 150 lbs

Type 2 diabetes and sleep apnea GONE!

goodkel
on 8/24/11 4:29 pm
Ms. Cal Culator wrote: "Dawn...your determination to have what you want NOW at the price your father wants to pay has made you desperate and dumber than a box of rocks.  I'd block you now--because I'm tired of watching morons commit suicide--but then you wouldn't see my comments.

So please block me as soon as you read this."

And I have to say that I agree. I'm going to wait awhile before blocking you because I like you and I'm hopeful that you'll wake up and smell the coffee.

But, if you go through with this, you're blocked. I'm no****ching one more person who stubbornly refuses to listen to common sense CHOOSE to die or suffer horrible complications. Everyone thinks that they will be the exception to the rule. I haven't met one person ever who was.

Check out my profile: http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/goodkel/
Or click on my name
DS SW 265 CW 120 5'7"