I'm bored and it's only Wednesday.

Sarah F.
on 8/24/11 11:38 am, edited 8/23/11 11:39 pm
My Mom must have been channeling your mom she was the same way. There is always cleaning or weed pulling that needed to be done. Boredom was for the rich who could afford to have someone else do the chores....

Alais was my Favorite TV show. I have all 5 Seasons and when i'm post op and have to take it easy i will watch them all over again. Bradly Cooper played Will and looks so young, but not to young to hide his yummyness
(deactivated member)
on 8/24/11 2:01 pm - San Jose, CA
I'm sorry.  I'm falling down on the job of keeping you entertained.  Goddamned work - they keep expecting me to do MORE of it.  I just did some the other day ...

On the other hand, they all went home on Tuesday afternoon after evacuating the building after the earthquake - apparently, our 14th floor penthouse suite just outside DC was not a nice place to be during the quake.  I talked to the ~40 year old biotech patent agent from Nepal who I work with, who has been through earthquakes in Katmandu before - and when I tried to kinda joke about how they were all wusses, he told me it wasn't funny and they had been utterly TERRIFIED.  Our office is about 3 miles as the crow flies from the Pentagon, if that.  They thought the building had been bombed, or was collapsing for some reason, and were NOT amused.

Oops.
Ms. Cal Culator
on 8/24/11 2:17 pm - Tuvalu
Maybe we should meet at the Madonna Inn and go look at the urinals in the men's room.
(deactivated member)
on 8/24/11 2:28 pm - San Jose, CA
ROAD TRIP!!
Samaro ..
on 8/24/11 3:05 pm
I'll drive!

Ms. Cal Culator
on 8/24/11 3:19 pm - Tuvalu

Julie R.
on 8/24/11 4:13 pm - Ludington, MI
 The Badger is still up and running for the season.   If you leave tonight you could be to Wisconsin in time for the 2:00 p.m. sailing Sunday, and we're smoking two racks of ribs this weekend.
Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125

Ms. Cal Culator
on 8/24/11 4:31 pm - Tuvalu
Can we go to a fish boil in Door County?  INCLUDING CHERRY PIE?!?!

Julie R.
on 8/24/11 9:47 pm - Ludington, MI
 There's a Hospice of Michigan fish boil AND fry this weekend, about three blocks from me.   We don't need no stinkin' Door County to have us one of those....

ludington marina
This is where the fish boil is......see the Badger in the background?

ludington beach
This beach is five blocks from my house.

Come onnnnnnnnnn out.
Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125

Imissthe80s
on 8/24/11 10:02 pm - Louisville, KY
DS on 02/27/12
OT: Ms. Cal Culator- Who is that in your avatar?