I'm bored and it's only Wednesday.

Ms. Cal Culator
on 8/24/11 10:18 am - Tuvalu

Hmmm...I'll take a nap and maybe I'll come up with SOMETHING to do. 
Sarah F.
on 8/24/11 10:21 am
There are a few good videos that came out at Redbox
Ms. Cal Culator
on 8/24/11 10:51 am - Tuvalu

I got that email but didn't open it...I'll go look.

I had the fun of a "crown prep" at the dentist's earlier today.
butercup
on 8/24/11 10:52 am - Kennewick, WA
I'm bored too. :\ My grandpa used to say that only boring people get bored. Guess I'm boring.
Renee2007
on 8/24/11 11:12 am - Central, FL
 You could always stand on your head and stack BB's!

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

Sarah F.
on 8/24/11 11:28 am
Limitless came out with Bradyly Cooper. YUM. Loved him on Alais and he's only looking better these days
Jolly Rancher
on 8/24/11 11:34 am
I saw this at the cinema and SOOOOOOO cannot wait for it to come on the movie channel......I love me some Bradley Cooper. Nom, nom!

Didn't know he was on Alias....I may have to go back and watch those!
Janice

320/170/150
SW/CW/GW
Jolly Rancher
on 8/24/11 11:32 am
I have plenty that you could do, but I'm sure that would bore you more than you already are!!!!

Know any awesome, dog friendly vacation spots??? My dog is dying for a break!
Janice

320/170/150
SW/CW/GW
Ms. Cal Culator
on 8/24/11 2:11 pm - Tuvalu

Any particular terrain or region?  Beaches?  Mountains?  Coastline?  Name your poison.
k9ophile
on 8/24/11 11:33 am
You could always question the ethics of another well respected DS surgeon.  That thread hasn't died yet, but should wind down soon.  Or we could contact my mother in the Great Beyond.  She never accepted the statement, "I'm bored!" as anything less than a personal challenge to make my life more interesting with chores.  Does your house need painting? Rotate the tires on your car?  Braid your armpit hair?  I have faith you'll find something to make your life absolutely dazzling.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet