18 Month's Post Op ***AT GOAL***

newyorkbitch
on 8/23/11 12:10 am
A massive and huge congratulations to you.   Remember it is NOT the number on the scale that matters, but how you look and feel in your body,  and your health.    Muscle weighs a lot and you have built quite a bit!

I think your accomplishments as an athlete are just fantastic.  I wish you continued health and energy,  and keep ( slow and steady) moving those fitness goal posts a little bit further out!
Renee2007
on 8/23/11 1:41 am - Central, FL
 Amazing, gorgeous and very inspirational! I am so proud of you!

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

Amanda-DS
on 8/23/11 4:33 am
girl the picture of you running is so hot look at those thigh and calf muscles in aciton.

why in the hell would you want to lose a lb to get to some arbitrary number I will not ever understand you are healthy, way athletic and athletes will have higher BMI's and be super healthy!!!

go google use of BMI and college athletes and you will see the untruth of BMI as a measurement in college or world class athlete's. yep their are scientific studies to back up what your doctor said!!

you just have to absorb the label of athlete as your primary nominer not WLS-patient!!
Gratitude is my attitude

Amanda-DS October 2001
highest >350/342 start of wls journey/ 192 @8years

rubytica
on 8/23/11 4:44 am - GA
Congratulations!!! You look "awsome", you are a true inspiration for us newbies.  Thanks for sharing your story.
(deactivated member)
on 8/23/11 5:10 am
Congratulations on your outstanding health and weightloss!  I think you look awesome just the way you are!  You are an inspiration to me!
blondegal
on 8/23/11 10:59 am - CT
Wow!!!!  Wow!!!!  Wow!!! 

You were a pretty girl before, and a FIT and pretty girl now!  Congrats on all your success.  I LOVE the photo of you running -- AWESOME! 

ModestoK
on 8/23/11 11:47 am
Just wanted to add my 2 cents. 
Not only do you look incredibly HAWT, but you have inspired me to do the C25K program.  Of course I pulled a ligament in my hip so I'm off it for a few weeks, but ... you are an inspiration.

Kim

P.S. - I WANT YOUR LEGS!!! 
                                      ~  Kim  ~

HW - 283        SW - 257.5     Goal - 156
Thanks to all the DS vets who have paid it forward - I <3 you guys!  
Looking for DS support & information?   Check out :     http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi

gak
on 8/23/11 12:40 pm
Revision on 06/21/13
Hey z85sparty, You have really rocked your DS CONGRATS !  

Ginger<><  
 Revision #2 Dr John Rabkin June 21, 2013; First Revision DS - Dr Maguire
  5-18-09; First DS 7-15-2003 Dr Clark Warden = Third time is the charm   

zuzupetals2u2
on 8/23/11 1:31 pm - Sedona, AZ
I can only imagine how wonderful you must feel! Congrats & thanks for sharing. It means a lot !

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh