Update after my hosptial stay.

(deactivated member)
on 8/22/11 5:11 am, edited 1/27/12 3:45 am
Ms. Cal Culator
on 8/22/11 5:19 am, edited 8/22/11 5:19 am - Tuvalu
I'm sorry...but glad that you're on the mend.

A short time without the supplements won't hurt...and if it lasts  LONG time, some of the needed items can be administered via IV.

Right now, just get better.
fluffy_me
on 8/22/11 5:25 am
how sweet of your mother to take care of your kids,

take good care of yourself:)
(deactivated member)
on 8/22/11 5:37 am
I'm so sorry you've been going through such a hard time and that you had to have a hysterectomy.  I'm glad you are starting to feel better though, just take extra good care of yourself. 
kirmy
on 8/22/11 6:28 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Oh poor wee sausage.

Get better soon sweet. x

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
Fran-I Am
on 8/22/11 6:42 am
I understand. I have two biological sons. I had one miscarriage and years later a hysterectomy. Even though I had planned on not having anymore I was sooooo sad! I cried. I felt terrible. It is natural. We have since adopted two young ladies and DH wants to adopt more. We will see. Life goes on and you need to also. Cry it out and talk about it with people. Get a counselor if you can't shake off the blues. If you ever want more babies there are lots out there in need of someone to love them.
DivaJojo
on 8/22/11 6:43 am - Atlanta, GA
I think it's great that you already prepared yourself for what you'd be facing - barring the unexpected and it's absolutely wonderful your mother is available to help with your little girls.  I cannot identify with where you are, but I do know fear when things are out of your control and I encourage you to concentrate on yourself and healing right now.  My prayers are with you.

Diva Jojo:   SW:  440lbs -- CW:  274lbs  --  GW:  240lbs

no_more_rolls
on 8/22/11 6:54 am - Jackson, MI
Sounds like you have been through a lot.   Wishing you a healthy, speedy, and uneventful recovery.
lwoznick
on 8/22/11 6:55 am - Green Bay, WI
So sorry you're having to go through all of these post-op problems and complications and then ending up with a hysterectomy on top of it all. I'm sending well wishes, prayers your way and swinging critters for you. Here's hoping the road to recovery is smooth from here on out.

Warmest wishes,

Lisa
larra
on 8/22/11 7:09 am - bay area, CA
I'm sorry you are going through all this. There is a certain finality about a hysterectomy that I think can be very difficult to accept, even when you already have the family you wanted.
      On the other hand, there is a finality to your problem also - the hysterectomy cured it! You are done with it forever. There is something to be said for that.

Larra