How Did You CELEBRATE when you Reached your Goal?

(deactivated member)
on 8/18/11 11:16 pm
Good Morning DSers....

I am 21lbs from my goal...my family and I are considering how we are going to Celebrate this very important milestone in my life....It has been a wild ride and It hasnt been easy with the stalls and what have you...What has reaching your Goal meant to you?  How did you celebrate?  Continued success to everyone in their weight loss journey....Thanks to everyone who has helped me with advice along my way....Have a great weekend!!!!
Victorious_one
on 8/19/11 12:40 am - South Central, PA

I'm still 7-8 lbs away, but I plan to buy a pair of size 4 Tommy Hilfiger jeans if I can get in them!  That will be plenty celebration for me.   Also, I'd like to do a photo shoot.  I can't even wait! 

-----------------------

Being at goal will mean that I can accomplish all I set out to do, beyond my wildest dreams, AND it will remind me that we all need help sometimes, and that is in no way a bad thing.  
Nicole  Lab rata data link- One-half of a DS couple!  - I'M BELOW GOAL!
 http://bit.ly/DSExp  After a very rough start it's official--I my DS!  Romans 8:28 
Looking for DS information? Start at 
 http://bit.ly/newDS and DSFacts.com 
LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers         
(deactivated member)
on 8/19/11 3:21 am
Congrats...and love the idea of a size 4 jeans....and a photo shoot too...U go girl!!!!
newyorkbitch
on 8/19/11 12:58 am
Whatever you do....keep your carbs low so you can STAY at your goal.    That's the hard part...the long term maintenance.

Congratulations!

(deactivated member)
on 8/19/11 3:23 am
Thanks so much....for sure will stay low carbs and protein first!!!!
Parker71
on 8/19/11 2:53 am - NJ
I want to get a family picture done when I reach goal.  I never like my picture taking.  And last family picture, I took up most of the picture.  Now I'm a photo *****  Love taking pictures. 

Wendy

(deactivated member)
on 8/19/11 3:24 am
What a great idea a family picture!!  You have done well...congrats!!!!
vitalady
on 8/19/11 3:42 am - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
SHOES!

No fats, no sugars, no calories! You can wear them with anything, or with nothing at all!

SHOES!

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

P.S.  My year + long absence has NOTHING to do with my WLS, or my type of WLS. See my profile.

(deactivated member)
on 8/19/11 4:27 am
Thanks for your imput!!  I love shoes too!!!  Great Idea!!!
* Gail R *
on 8/19/11 3:47 am - SF Bay Area, CA
It wasn't intentional but turned out to be a wonderful celebration. My husband's huge store of business frequent flyer miles was going to expire, so I booked the family on a French and Italian Riviera trip. All three kids were able to arrange their college and work schedules to fit. I easily hiked in hot weather through the Cinqua Terra of Italy and swam and sunned on the bea*****annes. What a cool celebration. The only problem was that I usually had to have my kids finish my delicious meals or let them leave while I lingerd for ages over it and eventually got it down. I was around ten months out and still had a lot of restriction. I never dreamed I would reach my goal at 10 months! I continued to lose more slowly for a few more months until I was below goal. Very happy with that!

~Gail R~  high wt.288,  surg wt 274, LW 143, CW 153,  GW164