Birthday Ponderings???

Renee2007
on 8/18/11 6:04 am - Central, FL
 Happy Happy Birthday to one of the nicest people I know! You have had a pretty remarkable year and you came through it with such grace. You insoire me in ways you don't even know. My vote is of course for you to stay here so I can spend more time with you. I know you'll sort it out and you'll succeed in whatever decision you make. You will have my support either way!

Much love to you!  

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

yorkieGal
on 8/19/11 3:46 am - Clermont, FL

Ah My Partner in crime!!
Thanks so much honey!! and I SO love the time we spend together!!

Yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

ModestoK
on 8/18/11 8:02 am, edited 8/17/11 8:05 pm

Yorkie -
You are an inspiration of how to weather truly hard times with strength and grace. You kept going with a smile on your face when most people would have been whining and having a major pity party. You have come so far, and I've no doubt you will achieve anything you set your sights on in the future. Thanks for giving all of us the gift of your input and experiences.

Have a great B-day!

Kim
yorkieGal
on 8/19/11 3:50 am - Clermont, FL
Thanks Kim,

That;s lovely!! Oh and someone else sent me that picture on facebook, think everyone knows my love of bacon?? lol

Yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!