Updates

dgb123
on 8/17/11 3:40 am - Fairfax, VA
Lisey - I stay pretty quiet, but I just had to respond.  You are such a shining example of how to advocate for one's self.  I am in awe of you.  Kudos to you for kicking that old oncologist to the curb!!!  It is a shame we have to diagnose ourselves; I've been doing that all my life.

I am sending good thoughts your way for a stressless chemo.  It sure doesn't help when your job can't amend its policy to work with people in your cir****tances.

Best Wishes to you and thanks so much for taking the time to bring us up to date.

Donna

Blank Out
on 8/17/11 6:28 am
 You are freakin awesome!  I love your brass!  You are going to be okay!!!  I pray you will be able to get to work during your treatment!  I hope you have an understanding supervisor who can run interference for you!

HW/ 302  SW/287  CW/140  GW/135

kirmy
on 8/17/11 6:52 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Well done girl!

Glad you've found someone who will help you slay this dragon once and for all.  The other Doc sounded like a right fart knocker!

What the **** you have to be in a job for a year to get paid leave and protection from firing?  That is utter bull****! Thank **** I'm a public servant!  Sorry hon that is the last thing you need right now.

Be well. xx

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.