Stephanie Capek (StephanieAZ)

(deactivated member)
on 8/15/11 10:44 pm
pktwatch
on 8/15/11 10:50 pm
So sorry to hear of this, she was so well liked!
chinasl45
on 8/16/11 1:05 am - Harrisburg, PA
OMG! I am in tears here as I write this. No matter what type of surgery you have, surgery is surgery and the outcome can be tragic. Eventhough I never met her, from everyone's post, it seems like she was a wonderful young woman who was taken way to young. May she rest in peace and be an angel to everyone who knew her.
PSW 268 and Height is 5'10, SW was 241.6, GW is 170, CW is 160   

RainyDayWoman
on 8/16/11 1:45 am - Fridley, MN
I haven't been around much so I didn't know Stephanie, but I'm so very sorry to read this. 
(deactivated member)
on 8/16/11 2:01 am - Lafayette, IN
i can find no words to describe how i feel at this moment. please know my thoughts and prayers are with her friends and family.
dgb123
on 8/16/11 7:38 am, edited 8/16/11 7:39 am - Fairfax, VA
I am so very, very sorry to hear about Stephanie's death.  My thoughts and prayers go out to her boyfriend and family.  What a tragic loss.

Donna

Sher Bear Mama
on 8/16/11 7:48 am
Can't seem to get Stephanie out of my mind.  I broke down crying when I told my dad about her--and I had so little contact with her--but being a preop her death hits so close to home.  I just found this post today and thought you might want to see it.  If there is a heaven, I hope she gets to fulfill her bucket list--especially the scuba diving.

Sheri

Topic: RE: Top five things I'm doing after the weight is off

Oh Heidi **HUGS*** I'm sorry you're having a rough time :( 

I had to laugh and almost cry at the same time when I read your number 2.  I had a very similar experience at the water slide park up in Birch Bay :/  I was going down a slide on a tube but my HUGE BUTT was creating so much force that I ended up flipping over on my stomach with my tube on top of me, and I was too fat to roll myself back over whilst jetting down the slide.   I ended up letting go of the inner tube and that went flying out w/o me, and then here I come, ASS FIRST, out of the water slide, warp speeding across the landing pool and hit the stairs on the other end.  People were cracking up, and so of course I start laughing too, just to hide the embarrassment and pain.  I have not been to another water park since. :(

My skinny bucket list is miles long  but I'll throw out a few that come to mind.  Then I'll blog about the rest tomorrow :) thanks for the subject!

1. Be able to wrap a normal sized bath towel around me
2. Sit in my office chair and have the handles of the chair hit the desk before my belly does
3. Participate in the Komen 3 Day Walk with the rest of my co-workers (20 miles per day!)
4. Sit in any booth at a restaurant
5. Fit into a wet suit and go scuba diving

Feel better friend

Stephanie

Sher--the bear mama

(deactivated member)
on 8/16/11 9:17 am - Beverly, NJ
Thank you for this!  Its nice to remember her that way :)
(deactivated member)
on 8/16/11 9:52 am
Terrible news.  Hoping for peace for all who knew and cared about her. 

(deactivated member)
on 8/16/11 12:11 pm