Stephanie Capek (StephanieAZ)

wannablite
on 8/15/11 4:09 am - Southern, NJ
 I am so saddened by this news. Sometimes we just don't realize how fortunate we are. My thoughts and prayers go out to her boyfriend and family. 

(deactivated member)
on 8/15/11 4:40 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
OMG this is so sad. She was a member of my failed bands group   and she will be missed.
fluffy_me
on 8/15/11 4:43 am
this was not right!

i'm so sorry, prayers to her boyfriend and family. 
KellyJTn
on 8/15/11 4:45 am - Oak Ridge, TN
So very sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers will be with her boyfriend, family and friends. Such a sad sad thing to happen to someone so young. :(

~Kelly ~   
SW 364/CW 164/GW 150             

ThisIsMyUserName
on 8/15/11 5:05 am
My surgery date will likely be scheduled for OCT, and as such I began to sort of REALLY follow certain peoples postings. Stephanie was one of those that I followed. I broke down when I read the news. It really is devastating. Words cannot express....
kathy215
on 8/15/11 5:25 am
OMG, How awful that this has happened.. Condolences to her boyfriend and family..
prettypixels
on 8/15/11 5:26 am
I just don't understand how this could have happened. People's hearts don't just suddenly start beating faster for no reason. I know we probably won't ever have the full story, but I just don't understand. I don't. I don't understand how this surgeon could have agreed to do this, and then just left her.
(deactivated member)
on 8/15/11 5:51 am - Reeseville, WI

This is very very sad and I wish her family and friends some peace.  Although I'm sure that will be very hard to find right now.

honeybadger 11
on 8/15/11 6:01 am - FL

My heart is broke to hear of news on Steph and to know that she scrimped and saved to get her band taken out because insurance wouldnt pay. She wanted this so bad and i had spoken to her about band to DS revision.

Its useless to do so but i wish the vets would have been able to talk her out of her surgery. Ive been in a daze all day because besides my MO im quite healthy. I know it wont stay that way if i dont take action but its really a wake up call on how serious all this is.

My thoughts and prayers go out to her boyfriend and family because they are the ones that were left behind. Stephanie is in a much better place now:)

~Jennifer
Revision to DS 11/9/11                                  LapBand 12/2006
SW  321/ CW 248/ GW 185                           SW 330/ HW 348/ LW 300
Join me here: http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com

LisaH73
on 8/15/11 6:04 am - Middletown, OH
I don't know her and I didn't follow her story but I'm here in tears for her. She was robbed and it's not right. What the hell did they do to her?