semi-OT and semi-AW, but excited to say...I'm pregnant!

Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 8/15/11 10:58 am
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

Congrats!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!! Keep us posted about how things progress! I hope your appetite settles soon, I know its tough to eat when your tummy doesn't want to cooperate.

Are you hoping for a boy or a girl?
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

Janine P.
on 8/15/11 11:18 am - Long Island, NY
OMG Congratulations!!

Janine   Me on Youtube 

sassyjonz
on 8/15/11 12:20 pm - Atlanta, GA
Congratulations!  What a blessing!

Lia

Starting weight & height: 265/5' 8.5; Goal weight: 160; Current weight: 155

gak
on 8/15/11 1:12 pm
Revision on 06/21/13
Congrats on baby bean ! So exciting ! 

Ginger<><  
 Revision #2 Dr John Rabkin June 21, 2013; First Revision DS - Dr Maguire
  5-18-09; First DS 7-15-2003 Dr Clark Warden = Third time is the charm   

Fade2Pink
on 8/15/11 2:33 pm - Salt Lake City, UT
Jill!  SQUEEEEEEE!  I'm so excited for you and just freaking happy.  Congrats, my dear.  Here's to a happy, healthy baby!
Duodenal Switch 4/29/09
Loving my DS!!

Diane Davis
on 8/15/11 4:13 pm
What wonderful news!  As you can tell, we are all so extremely happy for you.

This is going to be so fun to watch, please make sure you keep us up to date, even if you go over to the other forum.

Hugs, hugs, and more hugs!
 My  is Jewels.  Love her very much!            
J G.
on 8/15/11 4:42 pm
Yaaahooo!  What great news!  You will be the best mother.  I bet you are soooo excited now, and a little scared too.  Don't be 'cause you will do great.  That's just who you are.  You're amazing.  Enjoy every second of this.  Keep a journal.  Someday you will want to look back and re-live all that you are feeling right now.  Keep us posted.    -Jenny
(deactivated member)
on 8/15/11 8:02 pm - Woodbridge, VA
Wow - overwhelming support here (you know, from all you MEAN DSers!). Thank you all so much!

Try to answer a couple questions...we're not pulling too hard one way or the other for a girl or a boy. We've had a girl's name picked out for a while now (some family names from Jeff), but no boy name. However, I've always kinda wanted a boy and then a girl so there would be a big brother. However again, I have much more experience with baby girls among my family and friends than I do with baby boys. So either way, we'll figure it out! But we will find out ASAP because I want to be able to decorate and buy lots of clothes and not have to do everything gender neutral  :)

I'm drinking WAY more water now - Diet Pepsi started tasting AWFUL to me last week! That was the habit I thought would be toughest to break, and it turned out to be super easy since my hormones took care of it for me!

I'm not eating enough at all, but I just can't stomach most things. I thought maybe it was the low-carbs foods that were not sitting well, so on Saturday morning, we went to Panera, and I got a breakfast sandwich on an asiago cheese bagel (YUM) thinking maybe some carbs would help. I was very wrong  :P

I will definitely be pushing my docs for more testing than usual. I'm sure I'll get yelled at on day 1 for taking too much vitamin A, but I'll just hope they will listen to me. If not, I'm sure there are other docs out there still accepting new patients  :D
hopingintx
on 8/16/11 12:13 am

Yea!  Congratulations on your pregnancy.
Nancy