Shazaam- Onderland! (and clothes shopping limbo!)

Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 8/14/11 7:00 am
After my morning ritual of wringing out a kidney, emptying out other organs, and stripping off all my clothes then hopping on the scale it read "199.8"

WOOOO!

That's about 98 pounds down from my pre-op weight.

I don't know why but I decided to skip down to the Levi's store to buy a couple pairs of jeans since my size 20 slacks are falling off my deflated butt- I fit into a 16 now (this would be a size 33 jean) down from my pre-op size of 26. I was greeted by a very cute guy who expressed with regret that they only carry up to size 31. Curses! Foiled again!

Doh!

Oh well. I'm happy I made it to wonderland, but just realized I'm in an akward size for shopping.

For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

MizCharlotte
on 8/14/11 7:30 am - Spring, TX
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That is a huge accomplishment. 

Did you tell said very cute guy to put them on hold for you because you would be back to get the 31's in a few weeks?
Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 8/15/11 9:36 am
Thanks!

LOL, I wish I'd thought of saying that.
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

StacyAnn07
on 8/14/11 7:43 am - Del City, OK
that is so wonderful!!!

Nissa_M
on 8/14/11 10:12 am - TX
Woot! That's awesome!
determineddanni
on 8/14/11 10:33 am
GRATS HUN!!! WOOO!
Julie R.
on 8/14/11 10:39 am - Ludington, MI
 Congratulations, and my aren't you doing great!    There's such a huge emotional difference between 200 and 199.    When I hit Onederland, I felt so much more "feminine," because in my crazy mind, I felt like "men" are in the 200's and "women" are in the 100's.   
Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125

Katy S.
on 8/14/11 2:45 pm - WA
I agree I have the same mindset, I get mad at my hubs when he says he wants me to be heavier than him lol (he has army weight issues).... YAY ONEDERLAND!
"Hi, my name is Katy...and I am a meat eating spin junkie"
HW: 336/DOS: 306/CW: 153/GW: 140?
~ CSz: 5 - S/M

* G1: 199# 09/28/11 * G2: 175# 11/30/11 * G3: 160# 12/09/11(
"People too weak to follow their dreams, will always try to find a way to discourage yours"

Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 8/15/11 10:06 am
Yeah I see what you mean, ever since I'd been getting close to the onederland mark I've been preening a lot more and wearing earrings. To be honest when I was over 230lb I gave up trying to look nice because I felt that I was so heavy it wouldn't make a difference. Nice earrings wasn't going to hide the fact that  I was huge. Now that I've lost enough weight were I can actually see my face, I'm noticing the renewed interest in my appearance. It's wonderful feeling feminine :)

(deactivated member)
on 8/14/11 10:52 am - Beverly, NJ
Congrats!! I know it felt wonderful!