Housewarming party!!

lexusmn
on 8/11/11 4:18 pm - Forest Lake, MN
Hi just thought I'd throw this out there... If anyone in MN would like to come to our housewarming party this Sat anytime after 1 pm we are roasting a 200lb pig (which I stuffed with 4 whole chickens, a whole bag of onions, 10 bunches of garlic, a whole bag of apples, sesame oil, pepper, worchestire sauce, and terakyi. And about 4 hours before its done I am gonna pour my homemade marinade in it and on it. Made it out of crushed pineapple, brown sugar, italian dressing, asian toasted sesame dressing, hienze 57, sweet baby rays bbq sauce, maple syrup, accent, season salt, teraki sauce, and soy sauce!!!) having 2+ kegs and a bonfire you are more than welcome to come and enjoy the day!!! If you need directions message me on msn @ [email protected] or email me!! Would be nice to meet some of you from near here!!

goodkel
on 8/11/11 6:15 pm
That sounds delicious!

I'm sorry I'm too far away to make it.

But, it is very nice and generous of you to invite all of us.

I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time!
Check out my profile: http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/goodkel/
Or click on my name
DS SW 265 CW 120 5'7"

MomToTeens
on 8/11/11 10:16 pm - OH
What a gracious (and delicious!) offer :-)  Too bad I'm in Ohio!

Have a great time and have a little bit for me...

Susan
RNY:  05/24/2005     SW:  270, lowest:  190,  Back up to:  230
Revision to DS:  07/24/2011  SW:230/CW:181/GW:140

"Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there!"
Will Rogers

Julie R.
on 8/11/11 11:05 pm - Ludington, MI
Dayyyyyum!    That sounds good.    Unfortunately, I just traversed the entire width of your lovely state by train four days ago, and I think I'd have to do some explaining to my DH as to why I want to turn around and come back so soon!
Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125

k9ophile
on 8/12/11 7:48 am
Would you consider a delivery to TN?  It sounds delicious!

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

lexusmn
on 8/12/11 8:07 am - Forest Lake, MN
LOL!!