One year thanks and pics

(deactivated member)
on 8/12/11 11:47 pm - Yorktown, VA
You honestly look like a completely different person!  Do people not recognize you?

Congrats on such a great success!  Keep up the good work!
(deactivated member)
on 8/13/11 4:24 pm
Hi Tessy!  Thank you so much!  I get people not recognizing me at least once a week, which is still pretty weird for me.  Last month, my husband and I were in WalMart, and we split up to make our shopping trip go faster.  I was standing in an isle, pricing some items, when my cell phone went off with a text message from my husband, asking me where I was.  Right after the phone rang, I heard a VERY familiar laugh.  I looked up, and it was my husband...standing just down the isle from me.  My own husband didn't even recognize me!
Esther B.
on 8/13/11 12:17 am - Rainy & Cloudy, WA
What a wonderful tribute to those who went before and Dr. Stewart.  Your last picture is wonderful and I smile every time I look at it.  I wish you and your family many, many years of good health and happiness.  Congratulations! 
(deactivated member)
on 8/13/11 4:27 pm
Thank you, Esther!  I am happier than I've ever been, in my whole life.  Honest to God.  I used to be a very angry person, with a chip the size of Texas residing squarely on my shoulder.  I realize now, that I stepped on a lot of toes in my past, but never recognized it.  Now to figure out how to heal the hurt I caused.....no clue where to start with that.  Oy!
Shavonne P.
on 8/13/11 10:06 am
I just teared up looking at your after pictures because you are absolutely glowing and look so happy. 
Nothing feels better than being able to go into ANY store and fit their clothes!
(deactivated member)
on 8/13/11 4:28 pm
Shavonne, no crying....don't do it or I'll start crying too!