One year thanks and pics

(deactivated member)
on 8/12/11 10:50 am
(deactivated member)
on 8/12/11 2:02 pm
Thank you, SH!  I have a cousin that I grew up with that I hadn't seen in a nearly a year, and he didn't recognize me either!  I had to sock him in the arm to get him to really look at me!
Gina_N.
on 8/12/11 11:10 am
WOW! You do look awesome!  That's the exact transformation I'm hoping for, to be unrecognizable at the end of my year. I bet you've never smiled so big before. Lol
Gina
(deactivated member)
on 8/12/11 2:03 pm
Thank you, Gina!  I'll be watching for your updates! You'll get there!  It's fun to watch people from pre-op through their journies...can't wait for yours!
kj80230
on 8/12/11 3:35 pm
Holy Toledo!! There is my Truck Drivin' Mama! You look amazing... 132lbs is SHOCKING! I am so happy for you! You look so happy, healthy and really very beautiful. You were almost a switch sister to me (by a couple of weeks), I am thrilled for you!

Kj
  ~Kj ~                                       My   is Betty (bldeck)                 277/268/174/150  
                     Lab Rat Data     HW/SW/CW/GW

(deactivated member)
on 8/12/11 9:17 pm
Thank you Kj!  It was close, wasn't it?  I think you're one of the closest DSers to me (location wise), and I STILL can't seem to get my butt down to CO to meet you! 
scoob
on 8/12/11 11:17 pm - Somerset, KY
WOW, you're so tiny and cute! You have done awesome! You're so ROCKin it girly! Congrats!

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

(deactivated member)
on 8/13/11 4:16 pm
Thank you, Ruby!
Hey Jules
on 8/12/11 11:31 pm
Looking good, girl! How's driving that big rig as a teeny tiny little thing?

brokenwings.jpg image by heyjules77

5'8", 150cm C.C. - HW 289/SW 275/CW 150/GW 164      I  my DS!!!

(deactivated member)
on 8/13/11 4:20 pm
It's honestly harder than it was when I was heavy.  I've lost quite a bit of muscle mass, so I have trouble some days just lugging my lunch box around.  Climbing the ladder to get up to the cab kicks my butt, especially if I try to climb it with my lunch box on my shoulder!  I was recently injured on the job, so I've been going to physical therapy for the injury.  They have showed me exercises to help me strengthen my core muscles, which should make it easier for me to lug that big bag around!  On the positive side of things, though, I don't get winded climbing up and down that ladder!  It's tough doing a man's job!