OT Anyone ever used an onl resume writing service??

yorkieGal
on 8/11/11 5:06 am - Clermont, FL
Hey Guys, I am thinking of using an online resume writing service to update my resume. I was a social worker in the UK for 20 yrs and have a BA in Social work and a family Therapy qualification. I am planning on taking a PT Master's Degree this year also.
Anyway, anyone know of a good resume writing service for someone in my field, any tips on using these services?? Any tips on job hunting for someone in my field (I live in central Florida BTW)

Thanks in advance guys

Yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

KarenFlorida
on 8/11/11 8:59 am - Orlando, FL
Are you looking for work in Florida, or in Britain? If in Florida I might be able to find some job search resources for you.

Karen
Join me! weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi

goodkel
on 8/11/11 5:08 pm
I don't think you need to pay for that unless you just really don't want to deal with it yourself. Google search for free resume templates. You may even find some specific to your field.

If there are employer-paid employment agencies in your area, they may be able to provide you with assistance. They don't get paid if you don't get the job so they have a vested interest in helping you create a stand out resume.

Does this mean you are staying here?
Check out my profile: http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/goodkel/
Or click on my name
DS SW 265 CW 120 5'7"

yorkieGal
on 8/11/11 10:22 pm - Clermont, FL
HI Goodkel,
I am seriously considering staying to be honest....I have a nice house and I love florida and the cost of real estate is so darn high at home and you get such a little for your money!! I am keeping my options open at the moment but definitely exploring job opportunties in case I decide to stay!!
any advice on job hunting is welcome!

Yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

P. Poster
on 8/14/11 10:51 am
 I have a girlfriend in Cocoa Beach that is a professional resume writer.  If you PM me, I can link you to her business info :) 
yorkieGal
on 8/15/11 3:05 am - Clermont, FL
HI Hon, I tried to Pm you but it wouldnt let me??? Can you email me at [email protected] instead????
thanks

Yorkie xx

Van5150
on 8/14/11 10:53 pm
ResumeWriters.com you can follow them here http://www.facebook.com/resumewriters. Eric did my Resume - and it has landed me phone interviews and face to face interviews. It was a night and day difference between my own resume who my boss's boss helped me with. With the stiff competition out there you can't leave it to chance. You don't want wonder why they didn't call you. With this after some tweaking (free) I finally started getting interviews, and now when they don't call - I know I was not because of the resume. Yes - it cost close to $300 - and worth every penny. It was the 3rd best decision I've made - DS #1, Contact Lenses #2, Pro Resume #3

yorkieGal
on 8/14/11 11:46 pm - Clermont, FL
Thanks for the recommendation!!

Yorkie xx