Dr Hustead Is On The Run Again!

Elizabeth N.
on 8/11/11 10:52 am - Burlington County, NJ
I wonder who was his fuckbuddy in the area. He has one of those wherever he goes, maybe more than one.

Grammo
on 8/11/11 10:12 am - Nashville, TN
If it helps anyone:

" the most reliable number to reach me at would be the Crown Surgery office at (951) 736-0696. "

From a very recent e-mail from Dr. Husted.

Regards,
Grammo!
(Ticker includes 11.5 pounds lost on the two week pre-op liquid diet.)

High Weight (09-99) 294 DS Consult Weight (06-09)283 
                  Surgery Weight (8-11-09) 271.5 Goal Weight 130
Elizabeth N.
on 8/11/11 10:50 am - Burlington County, NJ
Have you been boinking him?

Grammo
on 8/11/11 11:00 am - Nashville, TN
Well, I already pulled on my flame proof panties cuz I knew a comment like that was coming from you.  The answer, as if you deserve one! is no.    He is my surgeon and I just had my two year labs done and we talked recently.  And for the record, I was not, in this instance, promoting him in any way.  Just providing the info for any of his patients who might find it useful.  Flame away, but don't burn your beer butt chicken, it's one of my favorites.
Grammo!

Elizabeth N.
on 8/11/11 11:10 am - Burlington County, NJ
You're the one who is stupid enough to magically appear at this juncture. How very transparent.....or utterly ignorant. Your beloved surgeon can't stay ANYWHERE. He needs his license yanked. But every time his name comes up, look, there you are! Either you're really that stupid or you're ******g him. Or both.

Of course, you then equally magically start a new thread where we should ooooo and aaaaa over your sexy hawtness at your 2 year mark. Uh huh.

I'm much too good of a cook to burn my chicken. I'm also a hell of a lot smarter than you are. But do keep on "magically" appearing whenever the name of Husted appears. Nobody notices that's when you appear. Yeah right.

Grammo
on 8/11/11 11:15 am - Nashville, TN
My "two year hawtness" (and a desire to pay forward) is precisely the reason I am here today after a long absence.  Thank you for noticing.   You may congratulate yourself, among a very select very few others for that prolonged absence.  
Grammo!

(deactivated member)
on 8/11/11 11:18 am - Chandler, AZ
The thank you was for the info! Sorry for the attack coming your way simply because he was your surgeon. I was waiting for the ass chewing I knew I was going to get for posting! Whatever! Thanks again!
Elizabeth N.
on 8/11/11 11:23 am - Burlington County, NJ
Oh honey, lots of desperate gals fall prey to his sociopathy. You two are by no means alone. He tried his best on me, too. I just know better.

Elizabeth N.
on 8/11/11 11:22 am - Burlington County, NJ
There's no paying it forward with Husted. And if you are so thin skinned that little ol' me runs you off, nobody gives a **** what you have to say anyhow.

Your fuckbuddy is a menace. Nobody gives a **** otherwise. Feel free to pimp for him though. You're likely to draw some competition for his attention.

Grammo
on 8/11/11 11:25 am - Nashville, TN
I know  you are smart, Elizabeth, and I given you many props for that in the past.  But you sometimes fail to see the bigger picture.  I am payng forward the fact that my DS is successful.   My two year surgiversary post did not mention my surgeon.  Only that my life is wonderful and very full and I have little time for trifling with you so good night.
Grammo!