The Perfect Poo-nami

(deactivated member)
on 8/9/11 9:34 pm
I believe I have found the perfect triad of foods that will cause the biggest poo-nami for me!

I am not a veggie eater at all, but was given fresh cukes and a couple tomatos.  So I decided , I'd cut up cukes and maters and add full fat ranch dressing.  Well, I saw some ripe avocados and dropped some avocado in there. Totally yummy! 

I rarely have oil slicks or orange poo, but this will cause both! The resulting gas and copiouos amounts of poop caused a volcanic island in the potty, topped with orange goo.  It took 3 flushes (thank goodness I do NOT have low flush potties) and it also nearly took a book of matches to tamp the smell.  Forget wheat, forget sugar alcohols - those just cause painful bloating and poots. These foods will cause the entire intestinal tract to clean out!! LOL.

Just posted this in case anyone else who tends on the constipated side needs help moving things along.

Hugs,
Ratkity

PS Kirmy, I thought of you and your paint-peeling experiences during the episode - "so THAT'S what she meant!"
(deactivated member)
on 8/9/11 11:06 pm
Evil animal crackers does it for me...that and ice cream, still a touch lactose intolerant
CharleeG
on 8/9/11 11:53 pm - Jonesboro, AR
Poo-nami! ROFL!!! A nice salad with plenty of olive oil or ranch dressing usually does the trick for me, too. Or a big ol ice cream with oreos from Andy's custard. heh.

(deactivated member)
on 8/10/11 12:53 am - Beverly, NJ
Vitamins had me constipated the past few days so I made artichokes that were broiled with garlic and some EVOO and when I ate them I dipped them in LOADS of butter. Took care of any constipation problem I had lol

As a newbie I'm LOVING the oil spills in the toilet, it makes me feel good about the way my body is working now. I've had none on my panites (holy crap, knock on some wood). My wife is jealous she can't get the same results
ModestoK
on 8/10/11 3:24 am
"volcanic island in the potty, topped with orange goo"

Great mental image.

I'd try this if only I liked fresh tomatos! I've never been able to get over the slimy texture of fresh tomatoes even though I love all tomato sauces.
                                      ~  Kim  ~

HW - 283        SW - 257.5     Goal - 156
Thanks to all the DS vets who have paid it forward - I <3 you guys!  
Looking for DS support & information?   Check out :     http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi

kirmy
on 8/10/11 3:49 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
What pray tell is a cuke and how do I get one?

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
ModestoK
on 8/10/11 3:53 am, edited 8/10/11 3:58 am
Cuke = cucumber, you silly lass.

You can grow them yourself or purchase them from the produce market.
How you use it is something you yourself must work out. I'm sure there are photos on the Internets that will give you some additional ideas on use if you decide not to consume it right away.

Get your mind out of the gutter! I meant making a little friend.

Or using them for puffy eyes:

Cucumber_black : Man having facial treatment, close-up Stock Photo
kirmy
on 8/10/11 3:59 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Well I'd have known if you called it a cumber or knob fruit or something like that!

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
(deactivated member)
on 8/10/11 4:28 am
Sorry Kirmy!! Southernisms = Cukes are cucumbers, maters are tomatos. I am fortunate that one of our team members has a humongous garden and brings extras to work.

Oh! and I looked up your little percy piggies.. made from real pork gelatin, no less!

Hugs,
Ratkity
Julie R.
on 8/10/11 9:32 am - Ludington, MI
 Poo-nami!!   I love it!    I can't wait to tell my DH about that one.     Cukes and matos don't do it to me, but a romaine, kale, fried fish, black beans or ice cream are guaranteed to create a **** storm of epic proportions.
Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125