What is your usual menu for the day??

(deactivated member)
on 8/8/11 11:13 am - Beverly, NJ

Scrapple is like pig parts mushed together.  It's from the East coast.  It's like a mushy sausage almost and sooo yummy lol

Heres a link for it:   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrapple

I make my protein shakes with water most days.  If I'm feeling it I'll add some soy or whole milk.  I like Chike protein the best so far because it tastes best with jus****er.  I'm giving some away on my blog (I'm posting it in a bit) if you wanna try some.  

Oh and pink pickled eggs... YUMMY!

My other favorite thing is artichokes I know they aren't too high in protein so I've been only eating them after I hit my protein for the day.  They make an awesome snack in the evening.

(deactivated member)
on 8/8/11 11:30 am - OH

"pig parts mashed together"

Never had scrapple before....but that description isn't doing it any favors lol.

(deactivated member)
on 8/8/11 1:12 pm - Beverly, NJ

LoL it doesn't help it does it.  

It really is good though.  It tastes a lot like sausage.  Plus it's soft so on a newbies tummy it's easy to eat :)

scoob
on 8/8/11 9:57 am - Somerset, KY
B-2 eggs, 1 pre cooked sausage patty, 1 slice whole wheat toast with butter, lately a slice or two of home grown tomato!

S-Couple tablespoons peanut butter

S-3/4 cup full fat cottage cheese with home grown tomatoes!

L- Double Stacker from burger king minus bottom bun

S- Couple cheese sticks

D-Example from tonight: 4 oz steak grilled on open fire, 1/4 baked potato with butter and bacon

S- 1/2 hershy with almond

S- More peanut butter and cheese!! Love them both

I never get bored with all the delishious food I can now enjoy without feeling guilty and beating myself up about it!! Full Fat EVERYTHING

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

StacyAnn07
on 8/8/11 10:35 am - Del City, OK
Full fat everything? So that includes sour cream?!? I luuuuurve sour cream lol

Poodles
on 8/8/11 10:43 am - TX
Yes Yes Yes, full fat everything! 

Most days I have to remind myself to eat.  I can literally be full on vitamins alone and I have to drink my water so that keeps me full.

Today I started off the day with 1/2 sausage McMuffin from McDonalds, then had a glass of milk for lunch with my vitamins, and for dinner I had a low carb tortilla filled with about 6 oz of steak,  guacamole, and sour cream.  Took me a while to finish the whole thing... then about an hour later I had a diet pepsi.

You know... looking at it, I may need a protein drink before bed.  I sure don't eat much nowadays.  Guess that is why I am dropping weight here lately. :)
 Come to the Dark Side!!!                     
Band to DS revision 11/09/09.
Learn about the Duodenal Switch at dsfacts.com ! Off site comparisons of the 4 WLS 
http://www.thinnertimes.com/weight-loss-surgery/wls-basics/w eight-loss-surgery-comparison.html
http://www.lapsf.com/weight-loss-surgeries.html

butercup
on 8/8/11 2:43 pm - Kennewick, WA
I'm going to eat crab legs and DRENCH them in butter...I may drink the left over melted butter....may.
(deactivated member)
on 8/8/11 3:23 pm
On August 8, 2011 at 12:07 PM Pacific Time, StacyAnn07 wrote:
Newbie here and wondering what all you guys eat each and every day?? I just saw a post about bacon and I can't tell you how happy that makes me hahah!! So whatcha been cooking? I sure would love some insight
Every day is different. I try my best to watch my carbs, but I try to eat as normally as possible to keep my sanity.

Keep in mind that I am in maintanence. Here is what I ate today

breakfast #1: 2 protein coffees
breakfast #2: 6 oz beef bacon on ww toast
Lunch: 6" meatball sub and lays salt and vinagar chips and diet coke
Dinner #1: big cobb salad
night snack: deviled eggs

scoob
on 8/9/11 4:53 am - Somerset, KY

Had to share this with you! I am almost 11 months out and this was my breakfast this morning. There were actually 4 slices of bacon but I couldn't wait! This IS a typical day for me. I usually finish most if not all of it. The eggs go down better when the fried over soft. I mush them all up. The bacon is thin so I can fit more of it in. The toast is Whole Wheat, smothered in butter and I may or may not fini**** This and a nice cup of coffe hit the spot!! See what you have to look forward too!

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"