Chris (crazeru) and Tom B YOU ROCK!!

princesspopnfresh2
on 8/5/11 7:07 pm

Just wanted to send a shout out to Tom and Chris for all the work they did over the week. I so appreciate everything you did making it possible for us to meet the doctor. Also wanted to send a special thank you for all the time they spent with me and all the information they were able to give me. I can't thank you enough and let you know how great it was to connect with other ds'ers.

Hw 348/sw 306/  
(deactivated member)
on 8/6/11 3:52 am - Bayonne, NJ
I totally agree. Yesterday was great, and they worked very hard to make everyone feel included.
Crazeru
on 8/6/11 1:49 pm
Tom and I believe in Dr Sauceda and wanted to make this reunion special.  Hopefully everyone enjoyed the preparation, there were a few gotchas but we tried really hard to answer everyone's questions, fears and show off our "Bodies by Sauceda".  Dr S was working all the issues at the hotel.  It was a joint venture. 

It was fun for us.  We talked about how to make things better next year in Las Vegas!  It's been a long couple of months with all the threads, PMs and making changes to the spreadsheet, but it was worth it.  NYC rocked. 

Thanks to everyone who showed up.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

levittown_loser
on 8/7/11 2:19 am - Levittown, PA
A pleasue for sure!   It was great to see how many DS'rs invaded Dr. S!

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

KarenFlorida
on 8/7/11 3:03 am - Orlando, FL
I will see you guys next year in Vegas! (this year was too soon for me; I'm a newbie). Thanks for all of the hard work getting the meeting arranged.

Karen
Join me! weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi

maryc543
on 8/9/11 6:20 am
I second this (or third) this !!!!   It was great to see some post ops....especially the ladies who didn't mind the boob/skin/ass etc etc poking and feeling!!!!!   The Doctor seems really nice, and, although I'm just beginning this part of research, I feel wonderful about seeing everyone looking so healthy and sharing their stories and information with us!!!   Tom and Chris,  thanks so much for organizing this!  Mary C

DS Part 1 (VSG) 11/14/06 DS Part 2 12/18/07
HW 430 SW 400 CW 210 GW 170 Blog: lifeisgood-mc.blogspot.com

Recent Topics